X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy CRAP

I'm bored. :H

Holy CRAP

You could go for a walk, or read ...draw something. No need for boredom.

Comment

Holy CRAP

I'm stuck at work unfortunatley. 12 hours with nothing to do feels like a life sentance. I'm pretty sure glaciers move faster than any of the clocks around here are...

Comment

Holy CRAP

Gawd, I hate that...
        Can you read a book ?
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Holy CRAP

No, i didn't bring any books. Days like this would be perfect for them though. I didn't have crap to do yesterday either so i could've easily polished of any of stephen kings (favorite author) books, 'cept maybe it or the stand. those are knda long

Comment

Holy CRAP

I hate being bored Believe, when I'm at home I'm quite happy to veg. and do nothing but I can't stand being bored at work.
            Pet Semetary was my favourite S.K. I remember walking upstairs for 2 weeks with my back to the wall after reading it!!
            Molly
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Holy CRAP

I haven't read that one yet, i just saw the movie. Which, come to think of it, makes me a lame-o stephen king fan. I'm stuck working weekends for awhile so i'm gonna pick that one up! My favorite s.k. book is "it" btw The one about the lady who killed her husband by pushing him down that hole is a good one too but i can never remember the name of that one.

Comment

Holy CRAP

Geez, what work do you do? Or rather, not do?

Comment

Holy CRAP

Be, I had a dream (nightmare) the other night about the last few months of high school, then the upcoming college years. I can't relate the angst I felt about the prospect, but I don't know why. I hope you get through the day, then go do something that renews you, makes you feel better.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Holy CRAP

I work at a brewery believe it or not. I don't wanna say much more than that though, you never know who may be on here
                    Sometimes though i'm very busy, but there are times like this when i'm not. And i've tried getting half-crocked to deal with bordom in the past only to discover that one of the few things worse than a 12 hour stint with nothing to do is a 12 hour stint with nothing to do while drunk. Lol it dosen't get much lamer than that.

Comment

Holy CRAP

rubywillow;1042786 wrote: Be, I had a dream (nightmare) the other night about the last few months of high school, then the upcoming college years. I can't relate the angst I felt about the prospect, but I don't know why. I hope you get through the day, then go do something that renews you, makes you feel better.
                      Thanks ruby, i find quittin' time to be very renewing! Only about 1 more millenium to go

Comment

Holy CRAP

You're right, being 'altered' makes anything bad 10 X as bad. Just hang in there.
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Holy CRAP

BELIEVE;1042749 wrote: I haven't read that one yet, i just saw the movie. Which, come to think of it, makes me a lame-o stephen king fan. I'm stuck working weekends for awhile so i'm gonna pick that one up! My favorite s.k. book is "it" btw The one about the lady who killed her husband by pushing him down that hole is a good one too but i can never remember the name of that one.
                          Dolores Claiborne

Comment

Holy CRAP

fighting back;1042794 wrote: Dolores Claiborne
                            Thats it!! I keep wanting to say marie callender. I don't know why but thats always the 1st thing that pops in my head when i think of that book, which is why i can never remember the name.

Comment

Holy CRAP

Aw, I hate being bored at work watching the clock. I totally understand. I've done a ton of gallery work where maybe one person would walk in during an 8 hour shift. Or maybe 3 or 4 people in a whole week! And buy nothing.

Once I worked at a toy store that didn't get any traffic except for an uptight mananger who would spy on me and make random pop in visits to make sure I wasn't reading or sitting down.. even though... we had NO customers. There was a loop of playschool music going the entire time that made me feel like I was going insane! I would try so hard not to watch the clock... and think I'd waited a really long time... look- great 12 min. I feel your pain BELIEVE.

I love Steven King! I've read The Shining and thought it was much scarier then the movie... I vowed to never read one of his books when I'm home alone at night.. too scared to read and too scared to put it down.

Comment

Working...
                              X