Holy CRAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy CRAP

BELIEVE;1042797 wrote: Thats it!! I keep wanting to say marie callender. I don't know why but thats always the 1st thing that pops in my head when i think of that book, which is why i can never remember the name.
    A great read. I read a lot of King years ago, now that I am reading again there are a few I'd like to re-visit. This might be one of them!

Comment

Holy CRAP

When I am bored I tend to day dream....and a lot of day dreams are spent on my female mid fifty aged instructor giving birth unexpectedly :eeks: sometimes to more then one baby yet she stays skinny in all of them . Or going through other medical problems.

At least its not like last year when I dreampt of her and another instructor (dunno age but guessing over 40) and even a student (over 45) naked. But still........her privates are censored in the baby dreams. I still blame that one tv show for the dreams.
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Holy CRAP

Crikey Alison, are you a boy or a girl? All sounds quite........interesting s'pose it beats boredom!
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Holy CRAP

mollyka;1042824 wrote: Crikey Alison, are you a boy or a girl? All sounds quite........interesting s'pose it beats boredom!
          :H:H:H Molly you crack me up !
          Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Holy CRAP

Wow choice, that toy store gig sounds horrible! There are lots of places where i work where you can disappear if you want. No one riding your ass like that.

Alison i think if my imagination was that vivid i'd prolly be a little less bored haha. But its not so i jump on mwo and whine about how bored i am

Comment

Holy CRAP

I love It and Insomnia. My two favorite Stephen King books.
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Holy CRAP

I don't know if I've gotten around to insomnia. I haven't read any of those new books he's written either. I need an iPad! What a perfect excuse to get one. Boring ass days like yesterday (and today) atrophy my brain!

Comment

Holy CRAP

Hi Believe! My issue is getting stuck in airports or getting my plane diverted....hours and hours stuck somewhere.....ugh! This past year my Kindle has been a life saver! In a minute, I can buy almost any book that I want! Next, I am going to get an IPad! I am waiting until March or April when the next generation IPad is released!

Have a great day, my friend! It is so good to see you hear again!

xxx Kate
                  A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Holy CRAP

Hi K8
                    Nice to see you too as always! I didn't know they were coming out with a new iPad already? Thats cool, I wonder if they're addressing the issue with reading it in the sunlight? That would be nice to have any book you want available any time. Plus ipads are off the chart as far as the 'cool" factor!
                    Hope your day is going well too!

Comment

Holy CRAP

Hi Believe,
                      yeah... that toy store gig was LAME! I had to quit. Kate, I hear you about airports. A month ago I did my first major stint without a drop. New Zealand to San Fran then missed a flight to Mexico city... so had to stay the night there. Once the flight was missed and I got the hotel sorted I had to really put on the coping skills during all that boring time... Normally I would have gone to the hotel lobby and had a few just to pass the time. All in all that journey is a 20 hour haul (not counting the stay over) ... I always thought AL calmed my travel anxiety... So funny without AL guess what? I don't have travel anxiety- just major boredom :H. I pads look so cool! And much lighter to lug around then laptops.

Well believe I hope your not too bored today at work, just thought I'd pop in and say "hi"

Comment

Holy CRAP

Kate, love, I've missed you. Airports are the pits, when you have to do them regularly. I miss the days when they were such big events, and we could be excited. These days, I like arrange my travel around visiting all the quirky interesting things in between destinations. Look for fun where you can get it!
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Holy CRAP

choice;1043215 wrote: Hi Believe,
                          yeah... that toy store gig was LAME! I had to quit. Kate, I hear you about airports. A month ago I did my first major stint without a drop. New Zealand to San Fran then missed a flight to Mexico city... so had to stay the night there. Once the flight was missed and I got the hotel sorted I had to really put on the coping skills during all that boring time... Normally I would have gone to the hotel lobby and had a few just to pass the time. All in all that journey is a 20 hour haul (not counting the stay over) ... I always thought AL calmed my travel anxiety... So funny without AL guess what? I don't have travel anxiety- just major boredom :H. I pads look so cool! And much lighter to lug around then laptops.

Well believe I hope your not too bored today at work, just thought I'd pop in and say "hi"
                          Hi choice, thanks for saying hi today! still a horribly boring day though, not a damn thing to do haha. They say drugs and alcohol kill brain cells but apparently they haven't studied the effects of working a bunch of 12 hour days with no work to do. Well today is only my 4th (and last for the week) but still it feels like a bunch. I hope your day is going stress-free yet more interesting than mine

Comment

Holy CRAP

mollyka;1042824 wrote: Crikey Alison, are you a boy or a girl? All sounds quite........interesting s'pose it beats boredom!
                            Female. I dream alot of these dirty dreams at night. If you want to know them all pm me and I will pm you back with them. And that goes with everyone else who is brave enough to want to know.
                            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Holy CRAP

[]QUOTE=BELIEVE;1042788]I work at a brewery believe it or not. I don't wanna say much more than that though, you never know who may be on here
                              Sometimes though i'm very busy, but there are times like this when i'm not. And i've tried getting half-crocked to deal with bordom in the past only to discover that one of the few things worse than a 12 hour stint with nothing to do is a 12 hour stint with nothing to do while drunk. Lol it dosen't get much lamer than that.
                              lol :H Just had to reply to this, my dad use to work for the brewery for Trumans and my mum use to work for watney brewery...I know how hard it must be for you....(it a small world)
                              I Hope today is a good day for You ! x
                              Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                              sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                              my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Holy CRAP

BELIEVE hope that you are having a better day today, My favourite Steven King book is the Green Mile ..........
                                sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X