Bye :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye

Aww...but I understand K9. You know that this site will always be here. Your posts have been really helpful in my recovery so I hope you change your mind. x
    Be strong-
    We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
    Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Bye

K9,
      what ever you do, whether you stay or go, please be well & look after yourself
      XX
      *Witchy*
      Progress, not perfection!!!
      A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

Bye

K9 - you are so struggling right now and I am so very sorry - but please know I am here for you - like Jan said, I too have tried calling and you are never there - but you have my number and feel free to call if you ever need help - any time - I am just at the other end of the phone - take care.

Hugs to you, Sun XX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Bye

Please take care K9. Remember you mean alot to us.
          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Bye

K, contact me, please. I'll give you my phone number and it won't be virtual, will it?
            I got lost in here a while too, but don't regret a moment of it, because it brought me so far and so many friends. Let me know, OK?
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Bye

GET BACK HERE YOUNG LADY WE'VE GOT SOME READING TO DISCUSS. I hope you're in a temporay valley. I need you to climb back up to that place of strength again. You are loved and respected here and that's a win-win for you and us, your friends!

P.S. I'll be praying that soon I see that post from you that says "I'm back!" Love John xoxoxo
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Bye

K9Lover;1043575 wrote: I can't live in virtual world anymore. Thank you all for what you've given me. I love you.
                Hey K9. I get a strong sense that you are still lurking as you did do most of your posting from work since your had a bit of a house rule about posting from home--or was that only on weekends.

K9 we swam the pool together many days and you were always supportive and caring while you were doing so well. I urge you now to get back in the pool and take some support (lessons) to move forward and stay in the deep end. Sometimes we lead -- sometimes we follow. I think that is the case for most of us and why should you be any different. You're just as human as the rest of us. I think you are still in need of some pride swallowing to get on with it sweetie. Either that or you need to forgive yourself and God for your "failure" and get on with it. Or maybe it's something else entirely, you still need to get on with it. If getting on with it truly means not being in the MWO pool then I once again wish you the very best on your journey.

We are care and are sincerely concerned about you Niner. Please let us know how you are doing and if anyone can help even from this virtual world we will.

Love RC xoxo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Bye

Sometimes I feel just like you do. I think because the virtual world is usually the first one we access because its kinda faceless and easy its often the first one we want out of when things aren't going well.

I think it's about finding the right balance between 'virtual' and real. I know I go stir crazy and start to hate myself as well as everything else if I am online too much. I wish you the best and hope that if things are not going well for you they start to turn around soon.

Know most importantly that you are absolutely not alone. I am very hot and cold with this site. Not because of the community though, it's fantastic. If there is anything I have learned you can always come back here and you are always welcomed back with open arms!
                  "The pain of regret far exceeds the pain of discipline"

Kind of AF since 14/8/09

Fully AF since 16/4/11

It's been one hell of a ride.

Comment

Bye

K9...NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been offline for a few days and I come back to this? Please, reconsider. I need you to be here.
                    Please PM me. Please!!! I mean it. Maybe we can communicate via email or Facebook.
                    What you and I have is very real, not virtual at all, in the big picture of things. I couldn't bear to lose touch with you.
                    PLEASE
                    :h Mish :h
                    sigpic
                    Never give up...
                    GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                    Remaining a perpetual possibility
                    Only in a world of speculation.
                    What might have been and what has been
                    Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Bye

K9 I have been away from the site for a week and logged on to this post from you: when I started my journey on this site last August you were one of the people on here that I aspired to be like, one of the people who motivated me, one of the people that I looked up to, whenever you started a post I was instantly there.

I am saddened that you are in such a deep hole, however I know that we are all fallible and I hope that you can find your way out. I truly want to support you and wish you only the very best, however realise that only you can dig deep enough to dig yourself out of this hole, I know that you have the courage and determination to do it, if not for yourself then for your daughter because she really does deserves a happy and contented family life.

If you need to leave the site then I wish you good luck and all the best.

Dewdrop :h
                      Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Bye

K9

Please don't go. I have not been around for a couple of months, I kept thinking about logging on again. This is a battle we all face together pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease come back.

QQ
                        Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

Comment

Working...
                        X