Army Thread Tuesday 18th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning folks, Expat you are doing brilliant, hang in there I imagine its a decision you will never regret. Zenny assume you are in the nest, welcome to the wonderful world of ipod, I have one of those tiny dudes too but generally use my iphone, do you have one?
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning guys, nite Zenners sleep well.....
      Expat you are doing bloody brilliant! You are going to be SO happy when this difficult part is over and you are FREE of the horrible addiction.

Got a busy day with work and a zillion other things to organize, off to London tomorrow till Friday......
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Hello Chilli, hope your trip goes well.

Comment

Thanks KTAB, i havent spent much time here recently and i miss you guys,
          hope to get some order in my life soon, im working on it
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Chillgirl;1043641 wrote: Thanks KTAB, i havent spent much time here recently and i miss you guys,
            hope to get some order in my life soon, im working on it
            :l:l:l
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:hallo: Anon & KTABbers
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Ah sure order is all well and good but you have your eye on the most important thing, keeping your sobriety and thats brilliant. For without it chaos reigns supreme for us lot, well it does (past tense, did) for me.

Comment

Hi Tips, need coffee.

Comment

What the homeless guy with the dog said!
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning again guys.
                      Chilli, I know what you mean, but like tabbers says, keeping your sobriety and sanity is most important.
                      Just sunk a pint of fruit smoothie and a handful of supps. God I am healthy
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning all,
                        It's great to see the thread so active! Busy day for me, going to be on both coasts. There is lots of work going on! I am going to gym to the gym tonight and then relax...I will work late tomorrow night if I have to!

Have a great day all. Tip - enjoy your last day off work!

X
                        'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

A PINT OF FRUIT SMOOTHIE :wow:
                          Strong black coffee and a multigrain bagel, low fat spread of course no porridge today for a change.

Hi Cassia, I need to get back to the gym and I will.

Guys, I got to thinking this morning how I got to WMO in the first place. I was in a heap and as they say in AA, my life had become unmanageable. I recognised if the drinking didnt stop nothing would improve, quite the opposite in fact. OK I am not totally AF all the time but life is so much better now. Does no harm to take a step back every now and then and take assessment.

Comment

Good morning mr tips,expat,anon,ktab,startingover,cassia,chillgirl , and goodnight zenstyle.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning Brats.

I discovered a word game on FB last night at 12.30 am and stayed up late. I personally blame JC.

Chill, have a great and fruitful trip!
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

KTAB;1043654 wrote: A PINT OF FRUIT SMOOTHIE :wow:
                                Strong black coffee and a multigrain bagel, low fat spread of course no porridge today for a change.

Hi Cassia, I need to get back to the gym and I will.

Guys, I got to thinking this morning how I got to WMO in the first place. I was in a heap and as they say in AA, my life had become unmanageable. I recognised if the drinking didnt stop nothing would improve, quite the opposite in fact. OK I am not totally AF but life is so much better now. Does no harm to take a step back every now and then and take assessment.
                                Its a good idea to review your progress every 2 weeks,set your targets get there,move forward

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X