Army Thread Tuesday 18th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's because I can't sleep for the pain in me shoulder :upset: or could be I was up til all hours playing that word game on FB
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hey JC, Tipps, BB, Oney, KTAB, Starty, everyone else!

Oney - Yes I'm OK thanks hun - just been out and about a bit more, doing shopping, running, taking the dog for a swim in the lake! (No, I didn't join him - too cold at mo!)

How's you?
      If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

All good here hon, stayed up too late on FB tho..oh and i watched that movie..Black Swan...utter scutter!
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I was interested to see that - I take it you're not giving it two thumbs up then? :P
          If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Pure wank..beautiful to look at but complete shite..

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

morning all. i woke up at 7am and had this strange idea of getting up and posting early here and doing loads of stuff. the idea didnt last long so here i am after a little extra sleep. ah well same old same old
              Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
              Keep passing the open windows

Comment

I think you would feel better if you did get up earlier Spud, you spent a LOT of time asleep, it just makes you lethargic. It is also a cop out...

I know because I used to do it myself...sleep away the hours instead of doing something constructive...like a permanent hangover even tho I was sober.

Not great for the overall mood..

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hello Army!!

Well I've been up for hours but just now getting a chance to post.

Sounds like you're all having a

What's this I hear about a new word game. Is it like Boggle or something where you make as many words as you can from some letters? I like puzzle games myself. These two are good
                  Play Wooden Path - Sponsored Games at King.com - Play Free Games

Play Crazy Cube, download, and read user reviews on Yahoo! Games

and this one I loved because you play against the clock...
                  Play The Scruffs, download, and read user reviews on Yahoo! Games
                  Betty, great news about the house.
                  Tips - that sounds like the perfect day you've got planned there.
                  JC - too bad about your shoulder. Don't the painkillers help at night?
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

To Spuds, Stirls.

Spuds ~I could lie abed for hours, finally realized I was just hiding from the world. I feel like shite at the moment cos I really like me early mornings especially now the days are getting lighter. I can guarantee you'll fell a hell of a lot better, you can still have yer nanna nap in the afternoon.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

oney, i do wonder about that. i 'justify' it to myself by thinking if im sleeping (not just lazing about)i i must need it. i dont know? ive always been a big sleeper but not quite this big. sometimes when i get up early (thats early by my standards of course) i feel so tired in the afternoon that i get nothing done or have a nana nap. .
                      i do think that keeping regular hours, getting up at the same time each day is good. when im at work im up at 8.30 but when im off its more like 10.30. i do keep my alarm on the same time each day, but on work days i have a second one that i have to get out of bed to turn off. maybe ill make more of an effort to do that. oh what a lazy duck..... yawn... time for a nap yet

Comment

Just got this from my daughter.

Oprah has planted dancers in the audience but if you keep watching see what happens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnJ49hv5Rho[/video]]YouTube - Girl Starts Dance Party to Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling" on Oprah Winfrey Show Chicago 2009
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

yeah jc... if im feeling crap i will lie in bed and just hide under the duvet (it does actually help sort my head out) but this is just sleeping. as you say when the mornings get lighter its easier to get up.. though i do sleep with a cover over my eyes to keep out the light. i used to hate it when i went to work in the dark and got home in the dark, at least i dont have to do that anymore. any tips on how to take that initial leap out of bed... fluff me feathers up and get bloody moving before midday

Comment

JackieClaire -
                            on 11,000posts...
                            :H:H
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

ooh ive got meself going about sleep now. my back hurts like hell in the morning and i know once im up and moving its better.... a good session on jiggy machine... that should be motivation to get up but it still doesnt happen.

Comment

perhaps i could train mr spuds to drip feed me strong coffee in the morning. then ill be flapping around in a deranged caffiene buzz.... flying into walls and windows...... hmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X