Army Thread Tuesday 18th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, things in this house have been crazy busy..and I've been having some huge cravings lately so I've been really keeping myself moving so I won't let my idle hands buy red wine.

Comment

:no:

I think I hate homework more now than I did when I was a kid

Hi Brigitte, don't think we've met

Off to bring dogger for a walk before it gets dark, been neglecting her lately. Can grab some dandelion leaves for the rabbits and guineas at the same time, couldn't get any over the snow and they are staging a dirty protest against anymore carrots or cabbage

xx
      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Hi there Bandit! homework does suck. And it is worse the older you get.

Comment

Gia - how is the weather there? I haven't talked to my friend who lives near you for a few days. I believe you get milder weather even tho' you're not that far away. I think living on the ocean has to do with it...

Hiya Bandit..
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

It's really cold here today, about -15 or so. Brrr....too cold, so we're having an indoor day today.

Comment

Greetings BB and bandit.
              Stirly I will be running 13 miles and the boys/men are younger,fit lads who are doing the Boston or London marathon in April. I am trainining for the Lochaber marathon on April 10th. It is around Ben Nevis so nothing challenging there!
              Thanks for asking

Comment

Brigitte Bardot;1043951 wrote: It's really cold here today, about -15 or so. Brrr....too cold, so we're having an indoor day today.That's cold. RingingCedars posted yesterday am that it was -31. Now that's really cold. There's a good reason why I no longer live in Canada..
                anon;1043955 wrote:
                Greetings BB and bandit.
                Stirly I will be running 13 miles and the boys/men are younger,fit lads who are doing the Boston or London marathon in April. I am trainining for the Lochaber marathon on April 10th. It is around Ben Nevis so nothing challenging there!
                Thanks for asking
                Yeah, like it's not a challenge just to fecking run, never mind running 13 kilometres or around a fecking mountain. Where are JC and Oney when I need them? They're part of the "walk, don't run" squad. And Zennie too, I think, although she does work out when she's not being a sloth...

Comment

13 miles not 13km! Not solong ago I could just about run for a bus and even then I would wet myself! the thought of what I can do now amazes me. Still not as hard as fighting the booze!

Comment

anon;1043963 wrote: 13 miles not 13km! Not solong ago I could just about run for a bus and even then I would wet myself! the thought of what I can do now amazes me. Still not as hard as fighting the booze!
                    Oh okay. Only 21 kilometres then. Whew, I was worried there for a moment. Seriously, when did you start running?

Comment

Started running slowly 10 years ago. Always with a hangover which was gone by the end of the run!
                      Now I never feel rough and enjoy all the running and seem to win my category in every race since kicking the alcohol into touch.
                      BUT I cannot do pictures,music and all the techie things you lot can do on the computer.
                      AND I have a grumpy husband. However,I have nice men to go running with who make me feel like a rock star.

Comment

anon;1043998 wrote: Started running slowly 10 years ago. Always with a hangover which was gone by the end of the run!
                        Now I never feel rough and enjoy all the running and seem to win my category in every race since kicking the alcohol into touch.
                        BUT I cannot do pictures,music and all the techie things you lot can do on the computer.
                        AND I have a grumpy husband. However,I have nice men to go running with who make me feel like a rock star.
                        Good for you on the running. I do walk several kilometres a day with my dogger. And to the supermarket and shops if I don't have to carry too much. The computer things aren't complicated at all if you just sit quietly and give it a try. They're really very simple. If my Mother who is 80 can upload her pictures and send them by e-mail, than anyone can. My father bought her a computer for Christmas the year she was 70 and he was 78. They went to seminars together to learn how to use it. Dad didn't really get into it too much except to play games but Mom grabbed it by the teeth and ran. She learned quickly how to do a ton of things. She had a digital camera and was uploading her pics before I did!!:H
                        I have a grumpy husband too. Well not exactly grumpy as very negative about most things. You know - the glass is always half empty, not half full. Complains about the things that aren't going as he'd like them to instead of being grateful for what we've got. And too often, too stressed out to enjoy the simple pleasures around him. He loses.
                        Nice you have those men running with you. You must be a star if they're so content with keeping you company.

Comment

Just having a bit of a stretch after me nanna nap, evening all

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1044007 wrote: Just having a bit of a stretch after me nanna nap, evening all

:H:H:H

Was having a bit of a stretch meself...

Comment

Hi Stirly , Anon and JC . I thought all husbands are meant to be grumpy, nobody told us any better
                              AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh we've found a whole new batch of photos.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X