Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 18th January

Sorry Xpost, MM

Mr JC's very rarely grumpy. Drives me fecking bonkers.

Mrs A, the daughter's fine. She's got to see her own GP as it was a locum at the weekend. She'll be grand.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

madmans;1044010 wrote: Hi Stirly , Anon and JC . I thought all husbands are meant to be grumpy, nobody told us any betterI would argue with you but I love your new avatar... Grumpy is not good. Makes the wife miserable who in turn would like to make you miserable as well. Geddit??
      JackieClaire;1044012 wrote:
      Sorry Xpost, MM

Mr JC's very rarely grumpy. Drives me fecking bonkers.

Mrs A, the daughter's fine. She's got to see her own GP as it was a locum at the weekend. She'll be grand.
      Mr. JC sounds like a lamb. Glad your daughter's better. For some reason I thought Anon was asking about Bess...duh!!
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I was already laughing at photo of the dog very fitting for my new (temporary ) avatar , must go for a while dinner on the table , later people
        AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Lots of posts today! Just trying to catch up while my son is eating dinner. No appetite myself. Ghost (monster) from the past has been getting in touch the last few days. Verbally offensive and threatening but of course leaving no trace-mobile phone. I really did not need this right now. I just have to stay calm and make a plan. Deep breaths.:upset:

Comment

expat3;1044015 wrote: Lots of posts today! Just trying to catch up while my son is eating dinner. No appetite myself. Ghost (monster) from the past has been getting in touch the last few days. Verbally offensive and threatening but of course leaving no trace-mobile phone. I really did not need this right now. I just have to stay calm and make a plan. Deep breaths.:upset:
            I'm sorry to hear that about the threats. Is this on mobile phone or landline? If on mobile phone, the names come up so only answer to names you recognize. If it's text messages, simply don't open ones that have no name. Do you have caller ID on your landline - same thing applies there. Just don't answer. He'll get frustrated and stop. And if you have to answer calls because of your work, as soon as the offensive talk starts, hang up immediately. He's just a stupid coward. That's why he is abusive and why he hides his number.

Comment

expat3;1044015 wrote: Lots of posts today! Just trying to catch up while my son is eating dinner. No appetite myself. Ghost (monster) from the past has been getting in touch the last few days. Verbally offensive and threatening but of course leaving no trace-mobile phone. I really did not need this right now. I just have to stay calm and make a plan. Deep breaths.:upset:
              How awful so scary

Comment

Thanks Stirly:l. I already changed my landline a few years ago-so he does not have that. I went to the police to report it-this was after going for domestic violence (three years ago). I am sad to say that the police were CRAP about the whole thing. He left the country and I know there is no way he would come back here. But one of the reasons I have stayed away from home- because HE is there. I have been avoiding this but I know I will now have to go before family courts . I was hoping he'd just leave us alone but he is bi-polar and violent. Won't take his meds-lithium and anti-psychcotic shite. We have not seen him in three years-never ANY child support -which I don't care about. I just want peace.

Comment

I'll kick the bollix off him if I ever meet him, cowardly little shite.

Big hugs Expat xx
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi Expat could you change you mobile number
                    AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

expat3;1044024 wrote: Thanks Stirly:l. I already changed my landline a few years ago-so he does not have that. I went to the police to report it-this was after going for domestic violence (three years ago). I am sad to say that the police were CRAP about the whole thing. He left the country and I know there is no way he would come back here. But one of the reasons I have stayed away from home- because HE is there. I have been avoiding this but I know I will now have to go before family courts . I was hoping he'd just leave us alone but he is bi-polar and violent. Won't take his meds-lithium and anti-psychcotic shite. We have not seen him in three years-never ANY child support -which I don't care about. I just want peace.
                      Take care of yourself, OK? :l

Bloody swine.
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hiya Oney & Madders
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi Tipp , Oney would not like to get on the wrong side of you
                          AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

madmans;1044032 wrote: Oney would not like to get on the wrong side of you
                            Now THERE'S an understatement! :H

You have not known true fear, I tell you
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

LMAO!! Howiyis...

I feckin HATE men who hit women..SCUMBAGS.
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

madmans;1044032 wrote: Hi Tipp , Oney would not like to get on the wrong side of you
                                tiptronic_ct;1044033 wrote:
                                Now THERE'S an understatement! :H

You have not known true fear, I tell you
                                Yes guys, you are so right about that. And she's a wee thing. Imagine if she was my size - 5'6" (and I won't say how many kilos). She'd kick your butt from here to hell and back...:H:HNever mind what you'd hear out of that little mouth of hers...

Comment

Working...
                                X