Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 18th January

Hi expat

Just read back through some of the posts there. I am so sorry you are having to go through this - you don't deserve it but you know you are strong enough to deal with it. I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we believe you today a strong, courageous, and confident woman who has come through a rough patch with grace and dignity. I know I haven't known you for long but the fact that you protect your son from that kind of toxic energy is all I need to know.

I haven't had much experience in domestic abuse but a lot of my mates have been mindfucked (sorry - i know language) by some pretty nasty characters. The best way to deal with bullies is either to stand up to them or ignore them. Ultimately, all bullies are cowards and purposely pick on people that won't fight back. But hell, if you stand up to them - they will run scared. They don't want the hassle. A lot of bullying is down to the drama and if you remove yourself from that drama then they get bored - you have already successfully done this. He is texting you know to get a reaction, but you already know this - so the best thing to do is ignore him. If he manages to get you on the phone then kill him with kindness - he will be so thrown he will probably hang up.

Keep your chin up - you will get thru this!

l x
    'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

:hallo: Cassia, and goodbye too, I'm afraid.

I have to be off to bed, folksies. Tomorrow the alarm goes at 5.00 and I'm back to my old routine. See you on the morrow :l
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Nighters Stirls and Tippers

Yo Cassia
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Oh Expat - I am so sorry for your troubles. I'd like to kick the crap out of the rat bastard. My first husband was verbally and mentally abusive for years. Drunk and druggie who eventually ended up killing himself with drugs and AL. Was non-compliant with his meds too. Oh, and he was gay, not that it really mattered and that came out way after. He was an assh*le gay or straight! Never hit me, but he called me the C word once and I punched him square in the face. He didn't do that again. I am sending prayers of safety and peace of mind out to you my friend. I know the feeling in your gut when you hear that voice. God do I remember. (((((((((You))))))))))
          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

No messing there " punched him square in the face" , i'll bet he didn't do that again . how are you keeping Waggie?
            AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Waggy, you crack me up. Love ya girl x
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Thanks for asking Madmans! (and HELLLLOOO beautiful Oney!) I am doing well - aside from wanting to run screaming from my cubicle here at work, fine. How's everything going with you? I haven't been able to get online here as much as I want. Life gets in the damn way. I have realized that I need a less stressful job. Like milking cobras. These publishers are complete knuckleheads. And having a boss that does not do squat, but takes the credit for all the good stuff you do - the icing on the cake. I have most likely just decribed everyone here that has a boss, right? In a perfect world, my husband would get the promotion that he completely deserves, I quit my job to spend more time with my kids and start my Salsa business in ernest (not dancing, the food type of salsa...lol). But then reality hits. A girl can dream damn it! At least I am not boozing it up and getting all depressed about it. Happy I have a damn paycheck is how I need to think about it right? Speaking of paycheck, better get my hiney off this website and get back to my crackpots, I mean clients.

LOVE YOU GUYS! See you laterz X X O O X X O O
                February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Don't give up your dream of your salsa business Wagon, just keep imagining yourself having it xxx

Visualisation is a powerful tool!
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Just a quick drop in to say goodnight, iam wrecked. so night :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Howdy again everyone. I am so frustrated. I lost my fob for my home access so cant workfrom home this week. *sigh*

L x
                      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Sweet Dreams Mario, don't let the bed bugs bite

Expat:l

Mental note to self: keep on the right side of Oney and Wagoneer

Off to bed myself too, absolutely shattered

:h
                        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

That sucks Cassia:l

I personally am a champion campaigner for working from home

Hope you get it sorted soon

Nighters all
                          xx
                          There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                          X