Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheldon.... and Leonard..... and Penny...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bandit;1044469 wrote: Drinking gal..the IT Crowd is hilarious..my husband is an IT geek too and the show is like they got a camera and placed it in his office
    haha! I know it's just so real sometimes bandit. did you see the Friend Face episode? that was so classic. a few months earlier DH had signed up for facebook so he could keep in touch with a family member who's moved overseas. It was just like that episode, just about every person he's known over the last 20 years started messaging him to catch up. after about a week of it he just said to me, I don' have time for this! and closed it down. When I saw that friend face episode of IT crowd it was just like Jen and all her old high school friends getting in touch, it's such a funny show and just so true underneath it all. :H

Comment

It's on tonight, :yay:

It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Great show I love Sheldon. Didn't he just win something at the globes? Such a fun and entertaining 1/2 hour.

Comment

Yep, our Sheldon won a prize.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SifGskrY_UY[/video]]YouTube - Jim Parsons - Golden Globes Awards 2011

Comment

Working...
          X