Hi Anon!!!!

Icy here too!!
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 19th January 2011

Hi Mario!

Stirly, would you do me (and others) a big favour and post those instructions on the testbed thread? It won't get pushed down to oblivion, and you, I , whoever can direct people to it.
      Thanks. And thanks for explaining better than I was able to. :thanks:

Comment

Goodluck today chill ;-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Rags;1044347 wrote: Hi Mario!

Stirly, would you do me (and others) a big favour and post those instructions on the testbed thread? It won't get pushed down to oblivion, and you, I , whoever can direct people to it.
          Thanks. And thanks for explaining better than I was able to. :thanks:
          Consider it done...
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Busy day ahead for me again,hope to drop ion laters, of to my councillor,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning Tippers,Expat,Cassia,Mrs A,cirly wirly stirly girly,Oners,Chillers,Ktabbers,mariooooooo and yoooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo Tawny, Beaglebutt and a BAZINGA for Rags

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfL4-C8OCys[/video]]YouTube - BAZINGA!
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1044359 wrote: Morning Tippers,Expat,Cassia,Mrs A,cirly wirly stirly girly,Oners,Chillers,Ktabbers,mariooooooo and yoooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo Tawny, Beaglebutt and a BAZINGA for Rags

:H:H:H:H That is just too funny. They used to show BBT here for a couple of years but I don't think they do anymore. I thought it was hilarious. Mr. Stirly never got it. It just didn't do well translated into Greek.

P.S. Good morning JackieClaire

Comment

We all love it here in the JC house. It started out as a guilty pleasure now everything stops for the BBT, I even log out of MWO for it.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1044366 wrote: We all love it here in the JC house. It started out as a guilty pleasure now everything stops for the BBT, I even log out of MWO for it.
                    :shocked: Log out of MWO.......:shocked:

Am going to log out myself and finally get my lazy butt out of here. Although I have changed the sheets, dusted and dustmopped and the second load of laundry is in the machine. First one fluttering in the sunshine. And I have tidied my "office" (spare bedroom) and put away the dishes from yesterday. So I've accomplished a few things besides blabbing my head off here. Laterz lovliez...

Comment

P.S. Jackie - did you ever check out the links to those games I posted yesterday?

Comment

I had a quick peek, then got involved in that blooming word challenge on FB.

I'll have to get a wriggle on as we're going to the funeral of our next door neighbour's Mum.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1044359 wrote: Morning Tippers,Expat,Cassia,Mrs A,cirly wirly stirly girly,Oners,Chillers,Ktabbers,mariooooooo and yoooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo Tawny, Beaglebutt and a BAZINGA for Rags

Oooohhhh Jackie,
                          THANKYOU!!! :H

And in return....... a pin up pour vous!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=stirly-girly;1044363][COLOR=DarkOrchid]:H:H:H:H That is just too funny. They used to show BBT here for a couple of years but I don't think they do anymore. I thought it was hilarious. Mr. Stirly never got it. It just didn't do well translated into Greek.

Stirly, go online and get the dvd's or you can watch lots of excerpts on You Tube.
                            I love BBT and Sheldon and Leonard and Penny. Howard is just such a good actor I hate him at times! And poor sorry Raj... Have you commented on the BBT thread I started this morning? Want to post there? I reckon there are many closet BBT MWO ers out there...

Comment

Rags;1044374 wrote: Oooohhhh Jackie,
                              THANKYOU!!! :H

And in return....... a pin up pour vous!!!

oooooooooo swooooooooooooooooooon,

Glad I popped back for a bit. Thank you Rags,:l
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Happy Wednesday! Running late - will pop back in later X X O O
                                February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
                                X