Legs Eleven day 11/1/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legs Eleven day 11/1/11

Legs eleven day..BINGO for all those that have, and are gonna be working at a never again leg less day...:goodjob:
    Did you know that if you take the age you're gonna be this year, add the last two numbers of the year you were born ....
    it will add to 111.....

Legs Eleven day 11/1/11

That's amazing Jan, the 111 thing really works! (it's not the 11 jan today tho, just saying)
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Legs Eleven day 11/1/11

mollyka;1044438 wrote: That's amazing Jan, the 111 thing really works! (it's not the 11 jan today tho, just saying)
      hahahaha you're right..I really am working too much...:H:H
      dunno how I screwed that one up.. oh dear...:H:H and it was bonnie's birthday two days ago..the 17th....
      (golly really makes me think what I must've done when I was drinking.....:H
      I wonder how many other have had to look twice at the pc date to see if they had lost the plot as well...hee hee....)

Comment

Legs Eleven day 11/1/11

Jan, you NUT!! :H:H:H
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Legs Eleven day 11/1/11

That's cool.
          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Legs Eleven day 11/1/11

It was a blonde day for me..:H:H

there is actually an intellectual reason for the mistake... but it would be too confusing for you all to understand..

Comment

Legs Eleven day 11/1/11

you are RIGHT!!!! weird
              from the other Jan!!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
              X