Just Starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Starting

Hi, wonder if anyone can help me? I purchased Kudzu Rescue about 10 days ago, I still haven't received it (I live in Canada) how long typically does it take?

My 2nd question, is I read "The End of My Addiction" spell binding. Is baclofen better than kudzu rescue? Any feedback, comments, suggestions, I would greatly appreciate.

Thank you in advance:new::H:new::

Just Starting

Hi Aoterora and welcome , not into the meds myself but try posting on the meds section ( not good at doing links) lots of people will give you advice about them there
    AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Just Starting

Hi Aoterora, I am with the Madmans on this one, I don't have experience with those drugs. It is great that you are fighting this battle. You can do it, one day at a time. All the best,
      Hill
      Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Just Starting

Thank you everyone, still trying to get used to all of this

Comment

Just Starting

Welcome Aoterora. Baclofen is my saviour. For me, it has been the magic, silver bullet needed to 'slay The Beast." I am completely AF and have absolutely no desire for alcohol in any shape or form. I can honestly say it has been the 'cure' I hoped for. Have you Googed Olivier Amieson and thought of reading his book on how he cured his alcoholism?
          I ordered Kudzu and it never arrived, so I can't comment on that, but others highly recommend it.
          Best wishes on your journey.
          :h Mish :h
          sigpic
          Never give up...
          GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
          Remaining a perpetual possibility
          Only in a world of speculation.
          What might have been and what has been
          Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment