Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 20th January

Good morning, Army

A few connection problems this morning. One browser on my lappie can connect to the internet but the other not.

Have a fantastic Thursday!

Eldest cub is 14 today. Yikes!!!!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 20th January

Erm .... Tuesday?

Clearly still disturbed ...

Oh - and Good Morning to the rest of the Army folk still to surface ...

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Morning Army, Hope you all have a great Thursday! Happy Birthday to your cub Tips!:bday3: My daughter just turned 14 a few months ago. Time flies doesn't it? It seems like just yesterday I was carrying her around on my hip. Now she's taller (and bigger) than I am!

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Happy Birthday Number 1 Cub!!!!

And morning to Tigg and Expat
        Mr Starts has gone to Slovakia for a few days I am looking forward to slobbing about (more than normal) not sleeping with earplugs and being able to "starfish" in bed....
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Hiya Expat & Starty

Expat: day 10 today?

Starts: is he going on a guys' weekend?

Mmmmmm... I was in a celebratory mood so I got myself a double latte & carrot muffin
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Ohhh I might have a hot cross bun then

No, he has a friend that he works with who is from there, he goes over with him a few times a year when his mate goes home. So I suppose it is a guys weekend, but not in the traditional sense (thank feck)

Yes Expat, hows it going??? And many many congrats
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Good morning Expat, Tiptronic and Starty.
              Happy 14th Birthday What a milestone.
              Enjoy the hot cross bun Starty
              Yes how is it going Expat?
              I have left Mr Anon snoring in bed and am fiddling about on the laptop I have managed to download pictures onto Photobucket.
              Enjoy Thursday Army people

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Hiya Zen nighty night. I love watching stupid movies now and not falling asleep and being able to remember the ending next day!
                Mind you the Baclofen makes me dream the film over again.
                How is the summer down there? Winter isback here with ice and freezing fog--Yuk

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Hi Tips, Zen, anon, starting, expat and anyone else who might pop along today!

Just a flying visit from me - am off to the east this morning from the west so need to get my ass and gear and get outta here.

Have a great day!
                  'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Good morning Army!!!

Hi to Expat, Startypants, Anon, Zenny, Cassia and Tipperoonie and hello to all who drop by later.

Another beautiful sunny day here is Stirly-world with temps at a cool 10C at the moment.

Off to walk the dogger in a bit. Just wanted to wish you all a very

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Good morning Tips, Expat, Starty, Anon, Zenners (goodnite), Cassia & Stirly

Tips sounds like she might not be a cub much longer! Wishing her a lovely birthday, God you dont want to know what i was up to at 14......

Greetings from cold London.... Brrrr
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Morning folks, happy birthday to no1 cub, Chilli are you trying to worry Mr Tips? Seriously though its scary how quick the years go by and the children grow before our very eyes. Just goes to show how short life really is. Make the most of today people.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Morning guys.

Cold one here today,

Chillblains, how are you getting on.

Happy Birthday to eldest cub...your kids look so much older Tipps!!

How is everyone today?
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

KTAB;1044973 wrote: Morning folks, happy birthday to no1 cub, Chilli are you trying to worry Mr Tips? Seriously though its scary how quick the years go by and the children grow before our very eyes. Just goes to show how short life really is. Make the most of today people.
                            Yeppers! Life does fly by-best to make the most of it. The non-smoking is going fine (I guess). Still on the patch so I can not say I have beaten my nicotine addiction yet. Actually, I know without it-I would be smoking again. I need to go pick up more tomorrow morning. I saw an advert for the NEW Nicorette-skin patches for dependent smokers-16 hours power! I think I may need those for the next week or so. Kind of like Bandit said about having to do some "dreaded" things-and cross them off the list! I have a few "dreaded" to get out of the way. Full work today-but with nice students so I'm happy to work. Glad tomorrow is Friday though. laters

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Hi Oney & Expat, well done on those nasty ciggies you are doing great Expat. Doesnt matter how you get there imo once you kick them to touch, nasty disgusting things.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                              X