Day 5 of my 30 day af mission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day five here and I am still a winner. Today is going to be a long but worth it day. Going over to the Animal Control and spending a day there. Today is going to be an awesome af day.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

I'll bet you made this happen. Positivity is everything, believe you can succeed and you will.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Hi Drifty,
      With your wonderful positive attitude and resolve, it'll be a breeze...

Comment

I have even made the Dean's list which the last time I got it, I celebrated with a couple of beers. I know normally I would go for it, but I am on a mission and I am not going to restart the mission for a couple of drinks.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Hi Drifty, day 5, way to go. Keep adding those days together. It is wonderful that you make the time to help animals. Hang in there,
          Hill
          Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
          X