what movie are you going to watch?

x
    'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread Friday 21st January

I watched Peaceful Warrior the other night and I cannot recommend it enough.

Think I will watch Seven Pounds tonight.
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

that looks like an interesting film.

I am going to watch crazy heart tomorrow night. I am too tired to watch a film tonight and i need to get up early to get the cat to the vet to prepare for his emigration!

xx
        'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

um...I'm not really familiar with you guys you all seem to know one another well, and I am new to this place, but this thread kind of hit home because I am an only parent to 19 year old bgg triplets and last wednesday I watched one daughter board a plane from the southeast usa to be an exchange student at stellenbosh university. How crazy is that? I explained to all three when they were starting their university education that if they wanted to study abroad they must begin to plan the min. they stepped on campus because they go completely on financial aid. She was the only one who listened. Her siblings miss her so much...it has been quite a lesson for all of them.

eta: She ordered the movie The Secret for me to watch before she left and i just got it in the mail. It looks like an infomercial and I couldn't stop loling at the reviews I read online. OK so as of tomorrow I am not going to drink, I will invision it, I will live it and it will happen. Maybe I won't be LOLing tomorrow and be a believer ( i was going to put a question mark but instead I will put...) !

Comment

:welcome: to the Army , Piper.

Isn't Tips somewhere near Stellenbosh

We're all over on the 23rd of January Thread.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Why are we going back in time, forward to today i say

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

piper123;1047094 wrote: um...I'm not really familiar with you guys you all seem to know one another well, and I am new to this place, but this thread kind of hit home because I am an only parent to 19 year old bgg triplets and last wednesday I watched one daughter board a plane from the southeast usa to be an exchange student at stellenbosh university. How crazy is that?
                Hey, Piper! :hallo:

I live in Stellenbosch - my house is not even a kilometre from campus!

Is your daughter staying at the University's facility for international students in Banhoek Road? That is like not even 2km from where I stay!
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1047101 wrote: Hey, Piper! :hallo:

I live in Stellenbosch - my house is not even a kilometre from campus!

Is your daughter staying at the University's facility for international students in Banhoek Road? That is like not even 2km from where I stay!
                  Yes...her driver from the university not stop laughing at her accent. She said she felt like a cheeta would jump out at her at any time...he said she could go pet a cheeta and ride an ostrish if she wanted to...lol...I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

Comment

Good morning everyone.

I must start looking and posting regularly here.

What a small world we really do live in, with Piper's daughter going to the university near where Tippy lives, and me about to meet up with Techie when I fly over to America in a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                    X