Oh Chute!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Chute!

Since we all love home movies :egad:, here's the clip I promised in MM showing my son’s amusement of my preflight nervousness. He’d had a bit of rum - I needed a bit of rum!

It was my second time up, but in my own defense, it was a more “rustic” operation than the first one I tried, the first time my son and I got to go up together, and this time the guys running the operation were having a hard time managing the chute.

It got blurry during uploading, which is a dang shame because the guy wrestling the chute had a nice tush!

I apologize in advance if it's boring, but at least it's short!

(Removed link for privacy purposes. Be happy to share via pm )

Tracy

Tracy

sigpic

Oh Chute!

I thought it looked pretty good, Tracy! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Kathy
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Oh Chute!

Totally cool...would love to do that!

Comment

Oh Chute!

Loved the home movie Tracy...Your braver than i am
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Oh Chute!

Really enjoyed the movie, what fun!
          Meow-Meow
          MonaKitty

Comment

Oh Chute!

that was a nice little piece of your life!!..... you know, looking at you I 'd never have said that the bottle has the same charm on you as it has on me,you look so relaxed and in control... but then again, that is probably the impression we give to people that do not really know us....at all........! VERY nice video, I would not be half as brave as that, even if I'd really enjoy to!!!

Comment

Working...
            X