Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh what to drink??

Hi All,

Really stuck for inspiration on the replacement drink front. Only so many cups of tea I can consume in a day! I have gone from one in the morning to about 15, but come the evening is the tough time.

I have tried shloer and simalar drinks but it is so full of sugar and sweet it just does not 'hit the spot'. Ironic I know as Al is pure sugar.

I am currently drinking AF beer and wine, but have heard mixed reviews. Some say it still feeds the messed up brain with mixed messages association with drinking.

Any suggestions would be welcomed, I am just getting soo tea'd out but so stuck for other drinks apart from fizzy pop!

Fizzy pop just makes me feel five years old! I am coping in public with drinking 'appletize' in a wine glass, it still makes me feel grown up and is working. Buts the what to drink at home that I am really struggling with.

Does that make sense??? Part of the fight is having the choice taken away.............
    I can not alter the direction of the wind,

But I can change the direction of my sail.

AF since 01/05/2014

100 days 07/08/2014

Oh what to drink??

I really enjoy club soda and lots of lime. Thats been my go-to drink at night.

I'm sure you will get a lot more suggestions and hope you find one that suits you.
    AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

Oh what to drink??

Hi Autumn, like Mstall, I use club soda, with ice, but I add an ounce or two of Ruby red grapefruit juice cocktail. This somehow gets rid of my sugar cravings too.
      I often just grab a cold club soda, and drink it like that too. I buy the low sodium kind.

Hope you like it.
      Hill
      Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
      X