My Mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Mother

A similar story from me! Sad, but mother died of ovarian cancer not alcoholism.

Love and hugs to you JC. I miss my mum everyday.
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

My Mother

JC,

I read this post shortly after you sent it. Why its taken me so long to respond is because I was profoundly moved by your words. I needed time to sort out a response. I still come up short. Your post has reopened a wound that I thought was healed. Once I find the where-with-all to share I will bump your post and give my response. In the meantime I will add you and mom to my prayers. Love John xx
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

My Mother

There but for the grace of God I go. My thoughts are with you today.
        You always succeed if you never stop trying.
        Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

My Mother

I read your post, Jackie-and I just didn't know what to say- and sorry it took me a while-
          I am so sorry for your loss and the way your mom passed on- what a terrible thing to be witness to as well-
          Wishing you peace and comfort-
          Fluff:h
          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

My Mother

Jackie Claire,

I am very sorry for the loss and also touched my your words. Although I am a few days late in reading your post I will send a prayer for you Mother, for you and will honor you both by no AL today. I think of you often but even more so today. :h:l

Comment

Working...
            X