Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Sunday 23rd January

Good Morning All!

Wow Chill - I call my dog 'Monkey' my Angel too as he was always there for me during my darkest hours, never turned his back on me, gave me sad eyes to tell me he needed his Daddy back and gave me a reason to make myself get up and take him out and feed him and love him and not keep being so selfish.

I love him more than I can say and I thank him every day for being there!

Even when he sicks in the kitchen like he did this morning
    If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

EW they are the most amazing creatures, it just the two of us so she really is my closest friend

Hey Mario! How are you doing!?
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Morning ew & chill, Talking of chill its freezing here,

But i am good just plodding along,nothing new or exciting happening, went asleep last night at 11 which was very early for me,How is everything there in my favorite country.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning Mario,

Quite chilly here too this morning, but mainly just wet and miserable!

Having to take the morning off running as I have a slight knee tweak from 'IT' problems apparently.

What's on for the day?

Comment

Morning Army, Happy Sunday! The day has started out great for me already--pug dog let me sleep till 8:30! Great animal friends stories-they really do change our lives for the better:l.

Comment

Actually Mario its bloody freezing! Coldest of the whole winter cause up till now its been like spring..... Sun due back by end of the week, have you any plans to come over?
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Nothing on here,
                hope to chill out here for the day, if i can.

Comment

Hi Expat yes mine has just reminded me its time to go out..... Laters guys
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

I do hope to get over soonish,just had to get engagement ring & lanzarote done first :-) Prioritys ya know :-)

Comment

See ya chill

Comment

Whens Lanzarote?
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Chillgirl;1046797 wrote: Whens Lanzarote?
                          Feb 21st

Comment

Morning all, I sm up an hour later then I wanted to be but never mind, I must have needed it!

All this pet chat is really heartwarming actually. I also believe that people come into your life at certain times for certain reasons. Some stay and some go having served tier purpose. It's the same with animals too.

My poor little smudgy cat has had a rougher start to life. Looks like he had a loving home and was abandoned with his wee friend who unfortunately died. He went to live with my neighbour for four years before he decided to live with us. I am so thankful that my neighbour confided in D that she wa thinking about rehoming him otherwise he could be gone.

He is a funny wee monkey cat...didn't like being touched at all, ignored you, and would generally do this own thing. Now he loved being petted and often jumps on Ds back. He plays a bit and interacts more. He has even followed D into the car...

We couldn't leave him when we emigrate so he is coming with us! How exciting!

Will post a pix.

L x
                            'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Good Morning lovelies ..........

WOW i'm all teary eyed reading about our pets!!! I wouldn't be without my dog either ...............

Busy day here, it's Kerrie's birthday on tuesday and as she is at school we are having early celebrations, Bowling the eating at Frankie & Benny's!!!
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Morning BB!

Gotta love F&B's after a bit of bowling! Hope you let her win though!

EW

Comment

Working...
                                X