Army Thread 25th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25th January

KTAB;1048035 wrote: G'day babes, hows it cuttin?
    Sharply ?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

tawnyfrog;1048036 wrote: Hello Ovaries - popping in too especially to thank Stirly for her poetry skills.
      Oh yeah...that was a fuc (sorry) cracker......
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

And i thought you were ignoring me KTAB.........
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Sharply's good Bridgeypoos. Dont worry, I spend half my time on the Undies thread wishing there was a dictionary to explain. Wouldnt mind I have watched 'Home & Away' with one of my fellow inmates twice last week but they dont seem to use words like 'rooting' and NRNR :H

Would I ever ignore you Chilli :h
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

tawnyfrog;1048036 wrote: KTABBERS - we may need to attend to the map?
            :blush: OPPS :blush: :sorry: will do, tonight.

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

KTAB;1048044 wrote: Sharply's good Bridgeypoos. Dont worry, I spend half my time on the Undies thread wishing there was a dictionary to explain. Wouldnt mind I have watched 'Home & Away' with one of my fellow inmates twice last week but they dont seem to use words like 'rooting' and NRNR :H
              No. One has to have a very elite Australian education to understand that :H

Sorry. I'm piddling myself here.:H
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

byebyebridgetjones;1048031 wrote: Hello chickadees.
                Day is almost over Stirly. I've had a cracking and hugely productive one love.
                You know I don't know why I don't pop up here more often
                Socially lazy you see, in my real world AND my cyber world......hmm...Glad to hear your day went so well. Do drop in more often. I know what you mean about the socially lazy part. Me too, sometimes.
                KTAB;1048034 wrote: And in pops Chili while I am typing, now I know why I dont individually greet everyone in the morning :HHi KTAB. I missed Chill too - YOO HOO - Chill :hello:
                tawnyfrog;1048036 wrote:
                Hello Ovaries - popping in too especially to thank Stirly for her poetry skills.

Have a wonderful day.
                Hey Froglet - good to see you here. I enjoyed writing the poem. You could say I had a pantastic time composing it...
                byebyebridgetjones;1048038 wrote:
                Oh yeah...that was a fuc (sorry) cracker......
                :H:H
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

KTAB;1048044 wrote: Sharply's good Bridgeypoos. Dont worry, I spend half my time on the Undies thread wishing there was a dictionary to explain. Wouldnt mind I have watched 'Home & Away' with one of my fellow inmates twice last week but they dont seem to use words like 'rooting' and NRNR :H
                  KTAB - whenever I check out the Undies thread, I've got second browser window open to goggle the words I don't know. Usually use it about 5 times for every 10 posts that are made...:H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

stirly-girly;1048047 wrote: I enjoyed writing the poem. You could say I had a pantastic time composing it...
                    :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Good morning everyone, everyone covers everybody,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Ah Mr Mario! Well seeing you are all here i have some news for yous......
                        I have a MWO visitor coming to Portugal this weekend
                        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

tawnyfrog;1048050 wrote: :H:H:H
                          mario;1048053 wrote:
                          Good morning everyone, everyone covers everybody,
                          Hi and bye Mario.

Off to walk the dogger before it starts to rain again. Later troopers...

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

stirly-girly;1048048 wrote: KTAB - whenever I check out the Undies thread, I've got second browser window open to goggle the words I don't know. Usually use it about 5 times for every 10 posts that are made...:H:H:H
                            Jesus, are we really that bad ? :H:H:H
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

byebyebridgetjones;1048058 wrote: Jesus, are we really that bad ?
                              Oh, fair suck of the sav ....

Anyway, I shall exit now to leave the lovely Ovaries get on with their day.

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

And thanks for popping in to say hello....hi ho hi ho its off to work I go.....tra la la la la.....hi ho hi ho

Comment

Working...
                                X