Army Thread 25th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25th January

Hiya-trying to have a quick read-back. Lots going on! Chill--how exciting to have Wanna come visit. And Betty-Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter! We have a few 14 yr olds within the Army brats now-Me, you, Tips...anybody else?? Waggy honey-I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your best friend:l. Cry it out but hang in there-you know he would want the best for you and see you doing so well. Well, cold and grey here-and daughter still ill. Anon-you said about 36 hours for you before it passed? God, I hope so for my baby! Took her to the GP a little while ago and we have her on anti-nausea meds (cuz she was dehydrating):upset:. I know she's ill because she has NO desire to touch the computer! She even asked me to "harvest" her farm on Farmville. Hello to everybody I missed-I'm going to read back in a bit. Just making a simple dinner of toasted ham and cheese sandwiches and crisps for the son as the daughter can't eat. laters

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Yoooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo ladies,

Well I found the photo of me and Sir Dylan the Dog sleeping off the festivities a good few years ago. Recluse was so right.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

JackieClaire;1048389 wrote: Yoooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo ladies,

Well I found the photo of me and Sir Dylan the Dog sleeping off the festivities a good few years ago. Recluse was so right.

:H:H:HJackie, that picture is precious!! Has Dylan got his front legs wrapped around something? I gather his head was resting on you. I bet you woke up with a sore thigh. His head is huge - it must have weighed a lot!!
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Hey everybody - I am sorry to have posted such a poopy post earlier (plus the misspellings were horrible!) I am just really sad today. And you guys are right - it will pass. Death just totally sucks. I have had so much of it in my life that you'd think I could handle it better. No drinking for me - no worries there. My friend would come down and haunt the crap out of me. He was a non-drinker. lol. Funny, this time last year I must have been up to a bottle and a half of wine a night to stop the feelings of sadness...oh THAT worked out well, right??! Three very important people died in three months. It was a damn mourn-a-thon. And drink-a-thon. I am surprised my liver didn't fly out of my body then. Anyway, much stress (work) and sadness today, but no drinking for me. I think I may be past trying to drown my sorrows. Thanks for your kind words and PMs. You all mean the world to me.
          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

That's my tootsies.

Dawg I've still got that dress.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

JackieClaire;1048392 wrote: That's my tootsies.

Dawg I've still got that dress.
              My dog sleeps just like that - I call it is "Farting Pose". My dog is quite, um, fragrant. :H
              February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Dear Mrs Waggers,

The Army is here for the good and the bad, the happy and the sad (oooooh look a poem) Stirls can you finish it orff.

Speellin' miztecks our aloud, hun
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Waggy, no one needs to apologize for posting about feeling down. We're all here to support each other whether it be a great day or a shite day. That's what the forum is all about. Whatever you need to say, get it out!! Some people may think we're only here to joke around and "cyber-socialize" but that's not it at all. We're here to support each other through difficult, happy, desperate, or crazy days. Through babies being born to children getting married to divorces and death. Good times and bad. That's what it's all about - sharing the positive things and helping each other get through the negative parts. Remember the good times you had with Joe. That is the most important thing - the happy memories. That way he's always with you. Cry if you need to today. Tomorrow is a new day and you'll feel better. Again :huggy

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

JackieClaire;1048392 wrote: That's my tootsies.

Dawg I've still got that dress.Jackie - how long ago was the picture taken? Trying to see who's got the older clothes - you or me?
                    JackieClaire;1048394 wrote: Dear Mrs Waggers,

The Army is here for the good and the bad, the happy and the sad (oooooh look a poem) Stirls can you finish it orff.

Speellin' miztecks our aloud, hun
                    :H:H Jackie - don't get me going on poems again. I laughed till I had a wee last time. You never did tell me which was your favourite...
                    Wagoneer;1048393 wrote:
                    My dog sleeps just like that - I call it is "Farting Pose". My dog is quite, um, fragrant. :H
                    Waggy, odd enough, my Freddie doesn't emit "scents". His breath can smell foul at times but his "other end" is fragrance-free...:H

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

I can date things by the sofa's we've had hang on a tick...........

12 years
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Me favourite, it has to be the pantastic one. Pure genius.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

JackieClaire;1048402 wrote: I can date things by the sofa's we've had hang on a tick...........

12 yearsOkay, then I win. I've still got and wear a fabulous fake fur coat I bought with my Christmas bonus in, I think, 1990. The "fur" is so lush and warm and it's a classic cut. It's one-of-a-kind that the boutique owner had brought from Paris. A medium mauve (surprised anyone??) background with a subtle grey paisley design. It cost me a whole month's salary but it was so worth it. It's still posh even after all this time.
                          JackieClaire;1048403 wrote:
                          Me favourite, it has to be the pantastic one. Pure genius.
                          :H:HMine, too. Tawny commented on it again today and Bridget, too. It was such fun writing the poems. I'll have to have a go at it again soon. Might be about you next time...

P.S Where is Oney-bint and Mario and KTAB, Tippers and the others? Not that I don't like yer company but where the heck are they?

Am off to walk the dogger innabit. Talk to youz laterz....

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Byeeeeeeeeeeee,

I'll just sit here like Billy No Mates then :upset:
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

I'm here, just had take away pizza and I feel sick :H:H:H
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Sorry I have been AWOL, feel asleep, have been having bad headaches the bad few weeks and had a bad one earlier, lay down for a min and you know the rest!! Conked out.

I love the pic jackie!!

Waggyhole, I am glad you posted when you are feeling down, Stirly is right and we will listen and not KILL you will kindness or pull you to our heaving bosoms and wail with you but instead simply listen and be there for you.

Now we need to get a plan to this salsa business to get up and running again, I know you mentioned before that you would love to do that! I am sure Joe will send you some help too!!!

Ho to everyone else xxx
                                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X