Day 10 of my 30 day af mission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick update. Day 10 and feeling really good. I plan to not having too much money on me this weekend. Less money, less urges to go drink. I am doing it thanks to my willpower and you all.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Wow - you're a third of the way through your plan already. You're doing great Alison
    K x
    Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Hey Drifty, 10 days along, great work. Certainly planning ahead, and predicting situations that will be hard for you, is very smart. You can do it,
      Hill
      Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Hi Drifty, Well done on 10days it good that your feeling good inside, your plan is a good one. I did this to for a long time i did not take my bag to work no money at all also if i did have money i would go the long way home to avoid the shops, it can be done, keep up the good work and keep away from any Danger zones.
        All the best 2u.x
        Formerly known as Teardrop:l
        sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
        my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Working...
        X