Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th January

Morning, Army

I'm exhausted: for the 2nd night in a row, our dear illegal student tenants next door have seen fit to party it up.

Here's to yet another triple espresso to start my day

Have a good one, whatever you'll be doing.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 26th January

Good morning mr tips, went asleep to early last night,woke up at 4.30 this morning,was going to start the army thread but didn't want to frighten anyone,its crap when your neighbours party into late at night.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Going back for some shuteye back soonish.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

See you later, Mario

I saw this article on Britain's youngest alcoholic on one of our local news websites this morning. The kid is 9, FFS!!!!!!!

Britain’s ‘youngest alcoholic’ on the mend - Back Page - IOL | Breaking News | South Africa News | World News | Sport | Business | Entertainment | IOL.co.za
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Good morning - another early riser here (5.20) thanks to my lovely little son!!! Hope everyone is ready for the battle today?
          Taking it ODAT

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Good morning, Dodo

Well: given sleep deprivation, I'm ready to do battle with anyone who even who even looks as if they're ready to give me shite :H
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Morning lovelies.
              Been having a tough time on facebook with a nutter. Someone with a drink problem just like us, but who has turned on me and is acting very strangely and frightening me. I know I dont need to tell you this, but please be careful about FB and people that you dont really know. Its so easy to create a persona that isnt real.....it seems madness saying that on here. I have met so many wonderful people who have absolutely changed my life for the better in so many ways. Yet I left my trust open and someone has abused that on Facebook
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Morning Tips, Mario, Dodo, Starty - I have grave reservations bout facebook - have had for some time - no grounds for them really - just an unsettled feeling and too many coincidences of information available that I truly have not volunteered - just my opinion but I rarely venture there!
                My daughter arrived home unexpectedly from Canada yesterday I'm in a little 'joybubble'! Have to try and negotiate a bit off time of work - reckon may have to pull a sickie tho - never did that when I was drinking so I reckon they owe me some:H
                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Hiya Starty & Molly

Shite, Starty: that is scary stuff. I . think I'm going to stick to my prohibition on the cubs having access to and profiles on FB
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Molly that is great news bout your DD hope you have a lovely time!

Startingover that is horrible, have you reported them? hope you are ok!

Tip - OMG nine years old!!!!
                    Taking it ODAT

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

People they dont know and freinds of friends....stay away from
                      You can set your profile security very tight I think
                      Mine is.....now
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

tiptronic_ct;1048641 wrote: Good morning, Dodo

Well: given sleep deprivation, I'm ready to do battle with anyone who even who even looks as if they're ready to give me shite :H
                        :H Sounds a bit like me! But I'm having coffee now and plan to stay home with my daughter who is feeling better but is still quite weak as she has not eaten in two days. Starts --that is scary! I need to pm you about that later. I've been wanting to ask you a question about FB and just have not got around to it. Morning everybody-hope you all have a safe and peaceful day. It's raining and cold here so I won't be straying too far from home today!

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Good Morning Army!!

Hello to Starty, Molly, Expat, Mauritius, Tipperoonie and Mr. Mario. and hello to all who drop by later.

Wanting to wish you all a

Starty - that is scary about FB. Good to hear you've got your security heightened. :huggy
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Good morning Mr Tips, Mario,Starty, Molly, Mauritius, Expat, Stirly and all the lovely people to come.....

So we already have nosy neighbors, fb stalkers and returning daughters (Molly how wonderful!)

Starty i vaguely know about the fb thing but not the details, could you let me know as i still havent deleted this person and now you are scaring me.

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone, i intend to.....
                            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Fab news Molly I love it when I get a surprise like my daughter turning up like that! I bet you are over the moon.

Starty I used to do FB mainly to keep in touch with my family and even though I had good security I got some horrid stuff.

Off to have a run with my nice male running partner. The rumour is that I could not run my race on Sunday as I had a hangover. (I had a nasty vomiting bug) So unfair but it shows that people do notice!

Love to Stirly, Tips,Expat and everyone to come.

Comment

Working...
                              X