Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th January

Hello everyone.

Just got back from the DIY store. Went to buy some pendant light fittings as three of the ones upstairs broke in quick succession. It's very dark up there. I'll see if I can fit them tomorrow without electrocuting myself. If you don't hear back from me, I've probably messed up!

Jackie - I must admit I'm not exactly sure what detox is or what it involves. There's no hurry with the PM, whenever you've got time. Thanks.

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Hey everybody!
      Zen - ooo...toenado watch! I used to watch the weathe channel all the time in the states and would get quite excited if there was a tornado watch in my area. That all changed this summer when I was in flagstaff and subjected to constant tornado warnings. It was awful actually...the sky was foreboding amd so dark. My hubby didn't get all the fuss till I explained to him that a warning meant that a tornado had touched down and you just had to hope it wasn't heading in your direction. He then asked if we should move to high ground. Bless! We were fortunate in that we never did see a tornado but a few hit about five or so miles east if where we were staying and it was pretty devastating to she the destruction first hand.

On that pleasant note...I am glad you are safe!

X
      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Working...
      X