Day 11 of my 30 day af mission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 11 and I am doing great. No hangovers and no real desire to drink today. Like I said before, I usually save my drinking to the weekend (Friday night usually sometimes Saturday night) but there are some times rare that I have a couple of drinks during the week. But not a lot and not too much. Thank you all for the help.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Hi Drifty, i wanted to reply on this thread because i know the weekends, at the beginning can be hard (but everyday can be hard) for me i use to always buy myself a dvd 1 or 2 on a friday to watch for the weekend, or hire a film out, i use to be over the moon knowning that i could remember the film how it ended the next morning. Keep safe for the weekend and keep close to the site.x
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

DriftyAlison0;1049174 wrote: Day 11 and I am doing great. No hangovers and no real desire to drink today. Like I said before, I usually save my drinking to the weekend (Friday night usually sometimes Saturday night) but there are some times rare that I have a couple of drinks during the week. But not a lot and not too much. Thank you all for the help.
      Hi Drifty sounds like you are doing great! Day 11 for me today, at the moment am going to try for 3 months AF and then consider modding but for now ODAT. Have a good weekend x

Comment

Working...
      X