Army Thread 27th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 27th January

Hi expat, hope you are having a good day. Jackie - no hurry with the detox stuff - whenever you've got time. Not having any problems with MWO down here stirly.

That hilarious exchange reminded me of Monty Python's Four Yorkshiremen sketch. Anyone here old enough to remember that?

Monty Python's Flying Circus - "Four Yorkshiremen"

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

Morning army,out & about, hope thing are well as i am on mobile phone,cant read back. hope to drop in later,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

Recluse;1049380 wrote: Hi expat, hope you are having a good day. Jackie - no hurry with the detox stuff - whenever you've got time. Not having any problems with MWO down here stirly.

That hilarious exchange reminded me of Monty Python's Four Yorkshiremen sketch. Anyone here old enough to remember that?

Monty Python's Flying Circus - "Four Yorkshiremen"
        Someone posted this a while ago but here it is again. More fun to see it than to just read it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo[/video]]YouTube - Monty Python - Four Yorkshiremen

Drop back in when you can Mario...
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

Back in my day we didn't have computers or televisions, so we had to make do with reading it... AND we used to think we were lucky...

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

Recluse;1049395 wrote: Back in my day we didn't have computers, so we had to make do with reading it... AND we used to think we were lucky...
            :H:H

Being Canadian, I love to listen to the British accents.

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

Gotta make a start on things. Back later.

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

Me too. I keep popping in and out. Now I'm gone for good. Laterz...

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

Hey All! Philly got 17 inches of snow so it is a mess out there. Schools are closed and I am on my way to dig my car out. That is always an adventure! Working from home, however my heart just doesn't seem to be in to it today! Post later

K
                  February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

Thanks JC, you got me out of a rut...I know what I'm having for dinner now

Save The Nails For Me, Clark: Meat Hands - Geekologie

Yeez are all
                    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

Hi Wagoneer
                      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

Off to do round one of school collections

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

:hallo:
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

Yoooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo Tippers

Well me MWO time has been severely curtailed today with the son and heir and his GF have been lurking round so I've given them a quid to go to the movies. They'll have to put the other ?10 in themselves.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

[QUOTE=Bandit;1049429]Thanks JC, you got me out of a rut...I know what I'm having for dinner now

Save The Nails For Me, Clark: Meat Hands - Geekologie

Geez that's gross.

Anyway I got busy with me Red Sea salt scrub, hand cream, pair of garden clippers gave them a buff and a polish and I think the nail has been saved.

However just in case there will be a benefit concert and emergency fund set up just as soon as Bonio and the rest of U2 stop squabbling over the venue.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

Hey loves. Whats a quid, JC?
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X