Army Thread FRIDAY 28th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I must also along toddle along. It's 10.30 already - I'm a bit pooped.

Going to take a last dip in the pool to cool down and then lie as still as possible...
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1050088 wrote: Mmmmmmm... that's a tough ask in SA, I'm afraid. If you choose a coastal town like Hermanus / Onrus / Kleinmond, you could get quite close, although summmer temps in Feb will likely be higher than 28 some days. Move inland in any area of SA, and you're going to feel the heat. There is already a 5 - 6C difference between Cape Town and Stellenbosch (where I live), 60km away.

Internet access is widely available, but expensive. I pay about 30 Pounds (ZAR300 - very roughly speaking) for 3GB of bandwidth per month.
      Would there be a constant ocean breeze to make those coastal towns more comfortable?

I seem to remember reading somewhere that there are upland areas in the north of the country where temperatures are supposedly a bit cooler?

That's roughly twice what I pay for Internet access - not prohibitively expensive though.

Edit - oops, too late, you've gone! Bye!

Comment

Good evening or am i to late,

Wrecked myself ,just getting in.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hi Mario,

hope you had a good day. Looks like everyone has left for the day and I need to go and get a few jobs done before it gets too late. Hope to catch you tomorrow if you've got time to drop in.

Comment

Ok recluse goodnight, see ya all tomorrow

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Evening all or is it goodnight, looks like everyone has gone

Just heading out myself - to the local hotel, a hop and a skip, as it is a neighbour's birthday and must stick the ol head in and do a bit of :danthin:will be a flying visit as everyone will likely be half jarred by now and not a pretty sight....no doubt in the thick of it all manys a time myself..hindsight is a wonderful thing

Goodnight and sweet dreams

xx
              There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Working...
              X