Kudzu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu

Does anyone take it and what time of day and has it worked for you?

I have bought some to help with cravings and been taking it since Monday, I am taking it first thing in the morning but wondering if it would be more beneficial/effective later in the afternoon?
    Taking it ODAT

Kudzu

RJ recommends maintaining levels in your system. It's been a while so I don't remember the recommended dose but you might want to take it 3 X day and then more 30 min or so before your "witching hour" if needed.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Kudzu

i used to take it morning, afternoon and evening. unfortunatly, i didn't help me =(

Comment

Kudzu

There's really no evidence that kudzu is helpful in curbing cravings. How is your diet? You might consider taking a good vitamin b complex supplement, and switching to a healthy diet, as lots of alcoholics have low blood sugar issues. Otherwise, cravings are one of those things we have to get through. They will lessen as time passes.

Comment

Kudzu

I make 1000 mg of Kudzu morning, mid-morning and afternoon along with 1000 mg of G-Glutamine.
          Alcohol Free since 11/29/10!

Comment

Kudzu

Personally, I found the L Glut way more helpful than the kudzu
            There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Kudzu

thanks everyone, think I am going to up my dosage
              Taking it ODAT

Comment

Working...
              X