me, myself i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me, myself i

So here I am again!! Drunk, pissed, 3 sheets to the wind.... whatever. I don't want this anymore!! I want my life back...
    The thing is I don't know how to live without booze, it defines me! How do I cope without it???

me, myself i

It's nearly 6 in the morning, I should be in bed with my boyfriend. My god, I'm missing out on so much fun!!! I hate this curse, I'm better than this.....

Comment

me, myself i

Hi True :l - Try to take it one day at a time. How about for right now, you drink some water and try to sleep. After you have had a little sleep, things will look better.
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

me, myself i

TBT - i know you will be waking up later probably not feeling good but you can make this the catalyst to change your life. I know it seems unsurmountable but as Nora says just take it ODAT. The great thing is that now even when you are drinking you know its not what you want anymore and believe it or not this is a very good sign! Getting to this stage is a very necessary step in the road to sobriety. Make a plan for avoiding you usual triggers, you CAN do this!
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

me, myself i

Hi TBT, Nora and Chillgirl have given you some great advice. You can do it, and you can start today. If you are hung over, get through the day without booze. Eat healthy, try to get some fresh air, and perhaps a good night sleep tonight if you can. We are here to help. Even the longest journey in life, begins with one small day like today.
          Hill
          Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
          X