X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 29th January

****Yawn****

****Streeeeeeeeeeeeetch****

I had the best sleep ever. I was in bed just after 10.00 p.m. and only woke up at 7.00 a.m.

We're trying to brace ourselves against the heat that is expected. I'm watering the garden very well, the pool has been topped up, windows closed early on, extra ice bought (even for Jasmine's water bowl).

Absolutely no dogging today.

One grudging trip to town for cub's eye test. It is the Uni's Rag (Carnival) today so most of the streets will be closed. I guess it won't be too bad: the cubs will enjoy watching the floats go by. I must just make a plan to get my hands on some loose coins for the collection boxes. Mrs. T has trained me so well, that I hardly ever have change in my wallet.

Anyhooo... I'm at risk of rambling

Have a Super Saturday (Stirly: piccie, please?)
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good Morning Mr Tips

Its funny to have you describe our weather here in reverse, mine is such a similar climate in opposite seasons.

I woke up having a wonderful dream about planning to travel the world instead of worry about where i was going to live, its given me food for thought, you can get a round the world ticket with 3 stops for ?1,000!

Anyway i wish everyone a wonderful Saturday, our little yellow friend is due here at lunchtime for our small MWO reunion.
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Morning Army, Hope you all have a SUPER SATURDAY! Tips-be careful in that heat (you lucky tiger!). We are having the opposite problem-it's not going to get above freezing today. But like you-I'd rather not leave home today but have to take my son to the dentist this morning:upset:. Starts-hope your house has warmed up!

Comment

x post Chill! Have a great time with Wanna!

Comment

Morning Expat, boy are you not having crazy weather for Paris? Didnt think it got so cold there. Hop on a plane and come down here, we have a sunny 16c
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Chillgirl;1050267 wrote: Morning Expat, boy are you not having crazy weather for Paris? Didnt think it got so cold there. Hop on a plane and come down here, we have a sunny 16c
            :upset: I WISH I could come!!!!

Comment

Theres an easyjet flight today from Paris to Faro, you can be here in time for dinner
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Chillgirl;1050269 wrote: Theres an easyjet flight today from Paris to Faro, you can be here in time for dinner
                Sure! No problem! :H See you later! What are we having for dinner?

Comment

Hiya Expat & Chill :hallo:

Chill: I think you're going to have a fantastic time with Wanna! I love my MWO meetups

Expat: the dentist appointment is on Tuesday :upset: - eldest cub to have braces adjusted

At the very same time, youngest will be at ENT to have little vein in nose burnt to stop constant bleeds.
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning lovelies

Its freezing here again today, want some sunshine and want it now!!!

Chilliwilly have a wonderful time with Wannawoo.

I am getting my hair done today (thank feck) so will no longer look like a demented badger
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Good Morning Tips, Expat, Chill & Starty, everyone seems bright and bubbly this morning!!

Just getting ready for my fish pedicure, what seemed a bright ideas a few weeks ago now seems rather daunting!!! There are four of us going though so it should be a giggle!!!!!
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Morning Tips,Expat,Chill,Starty and Betty B.
                        Frosty and cold here but looks lovely.
                        16 degrees sounds perfect Chill
                        But 30 sounds warmer and a pool as well
                        Paris sounds tempting?
                        Fish pedicure sounds good for my blisters.
                        So Starty when and where should we go?

Comment

Morning Tips,Expat,Chill,Starty,Mrs Boop,Mrs A and all those yet to drop by.

Weather report from the NE of England...................fecking freezing

Coooooooo Expat, I was in Paris in February 1984 and the wind doesn't half bite.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

startingover;1050289 wrote: Morning lovelies

Its freezing here again today, want some sunshine and want it now!!!

Chilliwilly have a wonderful time with Wannawoo.

I am getting my hair done today (thank feck) so will no longer look like a demented badger
                            you will always have that demented badger look,
                            NEWSFLASH..............it aint the hair xxx

Comment

Good morning Army

Chill have a great time with wanna and say hello to him

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                              X