Army Thread Saturday 29th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that was Oney's bum in her avatar, she'd have a big problem as far as gravity goes...:H
    And why are you asking anyway? Huh? Huh? And yer putting down the cap on the toilet seat, right???

Hi stirly! I knew I'd get into trouble for asking about Oney's bum!

Thanks for taking the trouble to explain the intricacies of toilet hygiene to me the other day. I haven't laughed so hard for ages. It's the way you tell 'em.

Old habit's die hard, I'm afraid. Oops. Anyway, if you put the lid down wouldn't the spray end up on the underside of the lid? Then the next person to come along and do a sit down job might lean their back against the lid and get covered in ... stuff.

Comment

Hi Popeye - pleased the wedding went well today. Yep, the fiery colour is for real and she's got a temper to match.

Comment

Recluse;1050511 wrote: If that was Oney's bum in her avatar, she'd have a big problem as far as gravity goes...
        And why are you asking anyway? Huh? Huh? And yer putting down the cap on the toilet seat, right???

Hi stirly! I knew I'd get into trouble for asking about Oney's bum!

Thanks for taking the trouble to explain the intricacies of toilet hygiene to me the other day. I haven't laughed so hard for ages. It's the way you tell 'em.

Old habit's die hard, I'm afraid. Oops. Anyway, if you put the lid down wouldn't the spray end up on the underside of the lid? Then the next person to come along and do a sit down job might lean their back against the lid and get covered in ... stuff.
        Feck, I knew you'd come up with some excuse to not put down the lid.
        Well, they'd get covered with it if they were nekkid. If not, then it would be on their clothes and who cares. I'd much rather they have some minuscule particles of #1 or #2 on their jumper than on my toothbrush or face towel. Geddit...
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Love the cat, Reccy,

oooooooh good back to what the Army does best talking toilet habits
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1050520 wrote: Love the cat, Reccy,

oooooooh good back to what the Army does best talking toilet habits
            Well, we DO try to set high standards for ourselves.:H What's for dinner?

Comment

Rack of ribs,breaded jalapeno peppers, south fried chicken wings, 2 types of houmous and............................................... ....chips
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1050526 wrote: Rack of ribs,breaded jalapeno peppers, south fried chicken wings, 2 types of houmous and............................................... ....chips
                Sounds good. I'll be doing my signature dish. I call it pink sludge...

Comment

Recluse;1050530 wrote: Sounds good. I'll be doing my signature dish. I call it pink sludge...
                  I daren't ask. But go on tell me.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1050535 wrote: I daren't ask. But go on tell me.
                    :H Enjoy your dinner!

Comment

Hello Army --I am sooooo boooored. Had the whole clan in for lunch today and it was super duper but then they all pissed off to much more exciting places than Mammys side and I am so bored I want to go to bed! D'ya really cook all that stuff JC or is it ordered in?
                      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Actually I'd better be orff and start the blooming thing or it's gonna be midnight, I'll just tell him it's Sunday lunch early.

I'll be back
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

X -post Molls.

I bought it, but don't tell any one.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:busted:
                            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

JackieClaire;1050535 wrote: I daren't ask. But go on tell me.
                              Boil new potatos and tomatoes. Skin the tomatoes. Make a creamy mash with said potatos and tomatoes (add olive spread, milk etc). Drain tin of tuna in brine and give brine to cats who miraculously appear out of nowhere. Mix tuna into the mash. Spice the mash with ground black peppercorns, cayenne pepper or whatever. Leave it on the hob to warm for another 10 mins and serve.

It looks rubbish, but it's real comfort food on a cold winter night. The tomatoes retain heat to keep the dish hot and the tuna gives the mash texture. And....this is the important bit...it's dead easy. Somehow I can't see it making it into one of Nigel Slater's recipe books though.

Comment

this is a pug

Comment

Working...
                                X