• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 29th January

OK-No more pug pics:H

Comment

:hallo: Army

Pops: great pics - congrats again, and I'm glad it all went well.

Reccie: your cat is magnificent!

We ended up having a very busy but enjoyable day. I'll post some pictures of the carnival procession tomorrow morning - I'm just about falling asleep at the keyboard. A very good friend of mine (I've known her since my 1st year at Uni - way back in 1989) came over with her little daughter for a swim & a chat.

Early evening, my immediate neighbour and I started distributing forms to all the houses in our neighbourhood (except the student houses) to get people to subscribe to the email information service we're starting. We can't take this bullshit lying down. We're giving people the contact information of Council officials, collecting information on disturbances. incidents of burglary / petty theft, numbers of students occupying houses illegaly and such.

It already feels better, since we're at least doing something. A kind of neighbourhood committee is taking shape. The two us will handle "communications", a third neighbour is keeping a map (digital, of course ) with information on properties in breach of council regulations etc. so that we can start getting a holistic view of what is going on. A few others have also expressed an interest in participating, so we'll see how far we get.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hiya, Expat :hallo:
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good Evening lovelies ............

Popeye, great pictures, and as the others have already said, you are a handsome devil!!!!

Recluse that sounds really tasty!!!

My fish pedicure was BRILLIANT!!!! my feet feel lovely and it was quite pleasant ............
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Holy crap Popeye - you are a studmuffin!! Wonderful pictures. Looked like a beautiful day

We had fun today at the waterpark. Lots of laughs and lots of chlorine. My eyes are killing me, but the house is quiet and everyone is napping. Nice.
            February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Janeymac Popeye, had to look back on the thread to have a gander - you're seriously cute!! Lovely piccies of the wedding!
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Working...
              X