Underoos associates Feb 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she's taking Blunnies to Techie! That's pretty applied!!!

or right undies, I'm going to bed! Rags, safe travels. Beagle, very big hugs and thoughts if you are still there to get them. I will be sending very many good wishes your way.
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Right.
      Night-O Missy.

Farewell Rags if you're off .......do us proud and don't forget the Aeroguard....loads of messages as and when poss, and photos for our consumption on returnage.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1060445 wrote: Never going back to cottontails.
        Do have abundant supply of high cut ants pants ish ones.

Right..
        Meds....
        Book.....

Sick 'em Rex

ECHIDNA

Comment

Miss Behaving;1060448 wrote: bugger me Ragsy ... we will miss you!!
          Are you all packed?
          Dearest Missy,
          All my bags are packed , I'm ready to go,
          They're standing there beside the door

So kiss me, and smile for me ......................................

I shall miss the Undies, but thanks to Tippy I know how to use an innernet caff.
          So I will send messages from afar. :h :h :h

Ms Tawny. 2 pairs of Bonds Cottontails and 2 pairs of Sloggies freshly laundered and packed. Whose his undies?? Techies?? Mr Rags'.

Buggrit Bridgy I forgot to pack the Aeroguard!

Missy, Sapph, Beagle, Mr G Reggie and everyone else... Oooo Roo see ewe.
          Will message when I can.
          Am off to sleepy time.

Comment

Safe travels, Raggsie.

Comment

OK, I have just read this thread backwards, fast, at high velocity.
              I am totally enlightened in a FFFFFractal Zoom Mandelbrot kinda way. I too wish that I could avoid romance entirely and wish Raggsy GREAT ADVENTURES! (while secretly feeling like a whiny envious git)
              Love to all and apologies for my sleepyness in general.
              May the earth shine upon us all tomorrow!! (not to forget the sun that shines upon the earth enabling the earth to shine upon us ... etc.. etc...)

Comment

Package`....... fin.

Mon exhaustemonde`

Au revoir Raggemonde`

Moi non scoffage dinneur.

C'est ravenoussss.

Nes pas.

Self is taking Les computeur de personalle with self on le journie` with modem de mobille.

Expect e vouz documentionale de progresse.

Sucked in.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1060553 wrote: Package`....... fin.

Mon exhaustemonde`

Au revoir Raggemonde`

C'est ravenoussss.

Nes pas.

Self is taking Les computeur de personalle with self on le journie` with modem de mobille.

Sucked in.
                  :H:H:H
                  Save travels to you and Rags, Bridge.

A restful night and

to all the Underoonies....
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Miss Behaving;1060402 wrote: all points post to all underroos:

You all were so generous to me last year when my brother was sick and Mum was in and out of hospital. I thought I was going to go quite bonkers with all that was going on around me. It is nice to be living proof that it is possible to come out the other end and to not feel like a complete basket case :H:H

Please don't hold back on letting it all out if you need to from time to time. That goes for those who are facing stuff themselves and those that are having stuff going on on their families. Personally I would feel privileged to be able to re-pay the favor.

And Rags, we still want to hear about adventures too!!

had a ring from SPCA tonight ........ we have another sick cat arriving tomorrow. This one was poisoned by his previous owners, who couldn't afford to look after him any more. Without wanting to sound like a rescuer (dog forbid that we should give into that self-indulgence :H) I do find it rewarding to nurse them back to health and security. We are holding off until tomorrow as Betty and Wookie have just had their annual shots today - will just give them a chance to recover (although Betty has already brought a skink in, so I guess she is feeling raring to go :H:H)
                    Evening all,

Nice post Missy, and now you mention it, me mum, who's 73 and with it, and an incredible woman, has been having a bit of a rough trot of late mentally and emotionally. It's great to see our family rallying around. It sure makes it easier to deal with, at least from my perspective, when other's are helping share the load. It's bloody crippling seeing your mum unhappy, not to mention of course, how she must be feeling. Anyway, just venting. I don't mean to be one to moan.

Safe travel's Ragssy baby! Bon voyage, bonne stuffen, bon ami, and Simon Le bon to you and Mr. Rag's.

Safe travel's Jonesy. Nude all the way, i say! I haven't worn underwear for 25 year's. It's noice.

Put a new starter motor in yesty, as the fractal factor had become far too fractious, and a right fracas ensued when she wouldn't bloody start. She's apples now, by jingo.

Right, i'm off to find Ktab and Mario on FB.

G'night.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1060553 wrote: Package`....... fin.

Mon exhaustemonde`

Au revoir Raggemonde`

C'est ravenoussss.

Nes pas.

Sucked in.
                      So, who are you this evening?

Hi Stirly!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1060561 wrote: Evening all,

Nice post Missy, and now you mention it, me mum, who's 73 and with it, and an incredible woman, has been having a bit of a rough trot of late mentally and emotionally. It's great to see our family rallying around. It sure makes it easier to deal with, at least from my perspective, when other's are helping share the load. It's bloody crippling seeing your mum unhappy, not to mention of course, how she must be feeling. Anyway, just venting. I don't mean to be one to moan.

Safe travel's Ragssy baby! Bon voyage, bonne stuffen, bon ami, and Simon Le bon to you and Mr. Rag's.

Safe travel's Jonesy. Nude all the way, i say! I haven't worn underwear for 25 year's. It's noice.

Put a new starter motor in yesty, as the fractal factor had become far too fractious, and a right fracas ensued when she wouldn't bloody start. She's apples now, by jingo.

Right, i'm off to find Ktab and Mario on FB.

G'night.

25 years you say ?

There was a pub in Darlinghurst in the 80's ....small, intimate, back streets......

Oh yes , we've had that conversation...........:H
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Well I just had to pop in and wish Bridget and Rags

Bon Voyage and a good ye Olde Englande cheerio and

Although by the time I finished typing this they'll be there.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Guitarista;1060565 wrote: So, who are you this evening?

Hi Stirly!
                            Hiya Mr. G. :wavin:

The Froglet will have me arse for posting piccies and smiley thingeys...
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

You girls are in hellish big trouble in the morning for sentimental posting.

Glad I won't be here :upset:
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

It all goes on when I'm out. However, I have read back and I bet everyone's gone to bed now.

Bridge - Travel safely and report in when you can.

Rags - Have an absolutely wonderful time. I look forward to hearing about your adventures.

x
                                CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Working...
                                X