Underoos associates Feb 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aspman;1061577 wrote: DID I MENTION WE GOT 3 DAY OLD CHOOKS?
    soz caps

they are 3 weeks old now starting to get there 'comb' is that right name.
    black one = betty
    brown one= sugar
    white one = sandy.
    lame hey?
    not rushing them, but how long to eggs?
    G'day Aspy,

I'd say if they're not layin soon, cook 'em.

Hallelujah Rag's!
    Hope you're okay Beags.
    G'day Grinder!

A marvellous evening to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1061636 wrote: G'day Aspy,

I'd say if they're not layin soon, cook 'em.

no.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;1061582 wrote: Angel!! How the hell are you??

No idea about chooks Aspy, but I'm sure the chooky-chicks will have an answer for you!

I did a big thing today. I mentioned a couple of weeks ago about going to this addiction counsellor ....... he is a bit of a wally (although a good-hearted one!) but there is a new progamme here and one of the first that I've found in many years of looking that is not 12-steps based. Anyway, I've signed up for an intensive group thing for 8 weeks, 3 times a week. Start in March. It sort of feels like it was meant to be - is very close to work, so easy to get to, and starts at 5:30pm which is a good time for me.

Techie - why is it that i-pads cant get Adobe flash player and therefore I cant drool over the menu for the restaurant??!
        Hi Missy!

Best wishes for the new programme. Like Jonesy, I'd be interested to hear about it too down the track, only if you want to share. Hope you are well. x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1061638 wrote: Hi Missy!

Best wishes for the new programme. Like Jonesy, I'd be interested to hear about it too down the track, only if you want to share. Hope you are well. x
          will do! I like the look of the programme and hope it might get me over my lack of motivation hump! There is a healthy dose of CBT in it ...

Aspy: Betty Sugar and Sandy sound like perfectly good names for chooks to me! Certainly better than Kylie, Sunflower and Moon Blossom :H

And if you even think about following Mr G's advice you will have the Undie-girls (chook-chicks in the lead, cat girls following behind, sapphy and Lucy, plus Beagle and Rosie behind to keep us all rounded up) all out on your tail. Not worth it mate :H:H
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Chook Chicks .....:H:H:H:H
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm fraught, I tell yers, fraught.

Aspy ... you got a long wait ahead. Expect nothing before 20-22 weeks.

DON'T COOK THEM!!!!

I have to lie down. Wipe my fever'd brow. Had a HUGE two days - back on the wood splitter. Shoulders, arms and for some strange reason the old neck muscles are having a bit of a whinge.

Techie - if we're going a la carte I'd like to share the seafood platter. After that, I feel the need for iron. Rare steak and spinach, maybe with some of that Yukon Gold ...

All Undies - I'm sending much white light. Do with it as you will.

Poor bloody Warnie. He's been sooooo unlucky in love....
              Moron.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1061661 wrote: I'm fraught, I tell yers, fraught.

Aspy ... you got a long wait ahead. Expect nothing before 20-22 weeks.

DON'T COOK THEM!!!!

I have to lie down. Wipe my fever'd brow. Had a HUGE two days - back on the wood splitter. Shoulders, arms and for some strange reason the old neck muscles are having a bit of a whinge.

Techie - if we're going a la carte I'd like to share the seafood platter. After that, I feel the need for iron. Rare steak and spinach, maybe with some of that Yukon Gold ...

All Undies - I'm sending much white light. Do with it as you will.

Poor bloody Warnie. He's been sooooo unlucky in love....
                Moron.
                And where the bloody hell have YOU been ?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Splatting bloody wood with the hired chainsaw-wielding woodsman. Through some misguideded sense of something, I felt I had to keep up with him. So who's the moron then?

Comment

Reggie;1061663 wrote: Calm down ..warniee can still spin a devistating flipper spin bowl on twitter go here
                    www.iamafuckwitlooseridiotcricketer.com.au
                    he is Ok
                    I do love my late night check ins :H

We had the most spectacular storm earlier on....really beautiful....forgot about the geographical gorgeousness here......shame about the social bit....

You need to use some of your bath salts and head in to bed Froglet.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1061668 wrote: Splatting bloody wood with the hired chainsaw-wielding woodsman. Through some misguideded sense of something, I felt I had to keep up with him. So who's the moron then?
                      I never did understand why you sold your wood splitter ?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh and PS ...it was pride....that's why you kept up with him, and it's never misplaced in my opinion.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1061671 wrote: I never did understand why you sold your wood splitter ?
                          Sold it because I'd splat all the accumulated stuff. Didn't factor in the fact that dog provides more each year by randomly droping HUGE limbs etc.

Comment

Reggie;1061675 wrote: Any way enough of him ...hows ya Mum Bridge?
                            We'll see tomorrow Reg. Not great news, but neither is getting old
                            So tell aunty Bridge what's going on .....
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1061677 wrote: Sold it because I'd splat all the accumulated stuff. Didn't factor in the fact that dog provides more each year by randomly droping HUGE limbs etc.
                              Okey Doke...well I've gotten rid of boyfriends for much less.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Roight. Rampant editage is happening. I'm outta here. Good night all you really good, decent people.

And yeah, you're right ... a throb is totally out of the question ... mwah.

Comment

Working...
                                X