Underoos associates Feb 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What tha?? Missy B, Froglette & G-spot....I'm sure it's February. No, I'm positive as FebFast starts today - hence the new thread. Let's go Beags...and anyone who cares to join the fun.

G - I think your website sounds great, I think it will be helpful for fellow pissheads, it'll help get the music out there & you sound inspired to do it, which is good enough reason I say. Although I can't imagine how a meeting with the child phsychs would be hot...but hey, go for a coffee afterwards - you would prolly get into some really deep & meaningful conversation - now that's hot.

It's gonna be a sweaty 42 here today, my co-worker can't make it onto site until 11am - out in western Sydney where it'll be about 47...I said no, it'll have to wait until tomorrow..can't have me ballet slippers getting all sweaty.

xo

OMG Angel, you are quite right!!!! :H:H

I've just got off the Febfast website - took the plunge and sent a message out to all my friends to sponsor me as well!! If I'm going to suffer for my addiction I might as well do so raising money for a good cause :H:H
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1051772 wrote:
      I've just got off the Febfast website - took the plunge and sent a message out to all my friends to sponsor me as well!! If I'm going to suffer for my addiction I might as well do so raising money for a good cause :H:H
      yayayay!! Off for the school run.
      xo

Comment

Go those fast Febbers!

Comment

Huwo....
          Lay low in the heat if you can today folks (and you're not surveying land in your ballet slippers).

Oh Queensland :upset:
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hello Undies,
            Wow Undies & Assoc. makes us sound like a legal firm.

I was up early getting some water onto my plants before the sun got to them. Already some have died. How bizarre that half the country has been in flood, and here in the Illawarra, I have to water my garden to try to keep stuff alive. I hope our area does get some rain soon.

Comment

Anyone watch AB FAB last night.... cringe. But I still enjoy it.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1051795 wrote: Oh Queensland :upset:
                Have I missed something?

Anyway, the paperwork is still not getting done between coming on here, FB (queuing for a glimpse at KTAB's profile page) and drinking coffee.
                CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1051834 wrote: Have I missed something?

Anyway, the paperwork is still not getting done between coming on here, FB (queuing for a glimpse at KTAB's profile page) and drinking coffee.
                  There's a cyclone heading your way, girl. A biggun. Further North than you though.....honestly, what next for them ?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Category 3 at the moment.

Current Tropical Cyclones

Comment

I thought I heard cat 4 on news this am. But then again, what would Carl Stephanovic know :H
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Arvo all,

36C in the shade at the mo but I've just read Bugalugs in SA reporting that a change has just hit there, so things should be better for us here tomorrow. I'm drinking G&T's without the G because I'm getting a bit sick of the Bundy. AND, following Tigger's adventures, what I really really want now is a curry. I always get the hots for curry in summer. What's that all about?

Keeping all things crossed for our banana benders.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1051913 wrote: Arvo all,

36C in the shade at the mo but I've just read Bugalugs in SA reporting that a change has just hit there, so things should be better for us here tomorrow. I'm drinking G&T's without the G because I'm getting a bit sick of the Bundy. AND, following Tigger's adventures, what I really really want now is a curry. I always get the hots for curry in summer. What's that all about?

Keeping all things crossed for our banana benders.
                          I'm a scorpio with a curry rising!?
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

hi gang, what did i miss?

been kinda stressed latly, our little girl had a health scare. she was born with a droopy eye, which has improved but we pushed for a referal. the gp's wanted to wait but we persisted.
                            long story short, after an amergency mri she has a damaged nerve leading to her neck. she cant dialate one eye, so low vission in low light and glassed expected.better thean the other prognossis of brain tumors/lung tumors.

all swell now, still no beers, but did think on it...
                            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

p.s. we got one week old chickens.
                              AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Working...
                              X