Clear All

Underoos associates Feb 2011

kids are gr8 thanx.

http://www.homeimprovementpages.com....r_products.pdf
    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Feeling decidedly better and absolutely stoked that no lives have been lost; a bloody miracle. We're mighty close to the second anniversary of the Vic bushfires and we all remember what a horror that was.

Beags - I love your prolonged dribbles!

Techie - I'm sorry your gig turned into a shower of shit. Is it fixable?

Did what I said I'd do and dug a 12m trench. Now I'm hot and rooted and even a bit zorsted and waiting for the drain to arrive. Good link Aspy - check out their channel and grate. Here is a boring pic:

Hello to everybody else, especially our International Guests who really do give a shit. That's nice.

Comment

Hiya, Undies :hallo:

Heard on the news on my way to work that there has been no loss of life. Very grateful for that.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

hey noice trench tawny & thanks for appreciating my verbal diarrhea. better that the other end kind.
          equally i am relieved that the bitch Yasi didn't kill anybody.....but can the man upstairs or BOM or whoever PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give Qld a break now? Hows about just letting 'em get on with rebuilding their lives, hmm? talk about a grudge. it's prolly been stewing since Joh Bjelke-Petersen days.
          on a brighter note, did you know that in the course of a NORMAL days activity, i've walked nearly 5kms? as i write this, i've only got to stride out 660m more & i've done 5 K'S!!!!!! holy shit that's amazing.
          also on a brighter note still,i had a nice lunch of spinach,red onion,cherry tomatoes,sliced leg ham & chunks of goat's cheese on quinoa heated to a sloppy yummy mess. i'm in love with quinoa. really.
          will be back to dribble more soon. gotta get in credit for being away 4 days.
          so much happens here i'd better stick my beak in as much as possible.

Comment

hey does anyone think this sounds ok :
            cauliflower puree, mixed with sauteed spinach, caramelised onion & toasted walnuts.
            as a bed to put meat on say pork loin or pork belly, fillet steak.....
            thinking also about stirring in some blue cheese....

Comment

Can this day get any more perfect ?
              Ummm...let's see.
              Locked myself out of Maison de Bridge this morning and ran around in baking heat in manner of chicken, before splitting screen with secateurs and hoisting cellulite ridden arse over balcony at great height. Apologies to neighbours as had skirt on self, and thankfully undies insitu.

Afternoon session. Bridgemobile breaks down in remote location in aformentioned heat. Male relative deployed to airlift said flabby arse, who arrives in small single cab vehicle with sweaty hairy mate. Three folk in tiny un airconditioned cab in 40 deg heat in bush. Fortunately undies are still in place.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1053331 wrote: Can this day get any more perfect ?
                Ummm...let's see.
                Locked myself out of Maison de Bridge this morning and ran around in baking heat in manner of chicken, before splitting screen with secateurs and hoisting cellulite ridden arse over balcony at great height. Apologies to neighbours as had skirt on self, and thankfully undies insitu.

Afternoon session. Bridgemobile breaks down in remote location in aformentioned heat. Male relative deployed to airlift said flabby arse, who arrives in small single cab vehicle with sweaty hairy mate. Three folk in tiny un airconditioned cab in 40 deg heat in bush. Fortunately undies are still in place.
                oh shit bridgee i nearly wet MY undies, which are thankfully in situ & dry.:H:H:H

Comment

Froglet, dude....nice trench.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Damn the Internet police - all PB piccies are blocked from work...
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Nice trench TF.

Thanks Beags and Bridge for making me laugh! On limited free wifi at the cafe so will be more effusive tomorrow!!

Beags the recipe sounds great except for the walnuts! Go for the blue cheese under fillet steak.

Bridge, rags and I will be over for exactly 200gms of it. What time would you like us to arrive?
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoonies - so happy to hear that there was no loss of life. I know the damage is extensive but at least there will be no mourning the loss of loved ones.

Lovely photo Tawny. I think you have your very own little corner of paradise, even if it has been flooded a couple of times lately.

Ditto what Missy B said about the laughs.
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Miss Behaving;1053344 wrote: Nice trench TF.

Thanks Beags and Bridge for making me laugh! On limited free wifi at the cafe so will be more effusive tomorrow!!

Beags the recipe sounds great except for the walnuts! Go for the blue cheese under fillet steak.

Bridge, rags and I will be over for exactly 200gms of it. What time would you like us to arrive?
                          I'll have mine with a cup and a half of low carb veg and some low fat yoghurt ..... cheers, thanks a lot......
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1053348 wrote: I'll have mine with a cup and a half of low carb veg and some low fat yoghurt ..... cheers, thanks a lot......
                            ... yeah, and I suppose you want a double decaf babycchino, low fat skinny soy and hold the froth - to go with that ...

Comment

Miss Behaving;1053344 wrote:

so missy you reckon hold the walnuts? ok.
                              & you want 200gms of steak or blue cheese?!?
                              just gonna puree the cauli to freeze for future cooking.
                              tonight is lamb (fresh from the knife & saw to you!) rib chops & loin chops dusted in morroccon spices, with bbq'd spud slices (precooked) , fresh 'root with yoghurt & cumin,
                              & boring ol' broccoli & peas.
                              i just heard that bananas are likely to go up to nearly $15/kg in the wake of Yasi's destruction. lucky for us in WA we get a decent enough supply from Canarvon but they're a bit damaged from the floods so.....
                              now off for quick walkies to finish my 5km for the day....missy , are you proud of me!!!!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1053353 wrote: ... yeah, and I suppose you want a double decaf babycchino, low fat skinny soy and hold the froth - to go with that ...
                                bloody coffe snob!!!:H:H
                                just whack a bit of International Roast into ya....clean yer insides that will, 'specially if you eat it off the spoon a la Mr Bean....(Rohan Atkinson version,that is,in his movie, feckin' hilarious)

Comment

Working...
                                X