Underoos associates Feb 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bugalugs;1054490 wrote: Yep, I'd like to buy a decent camera, unfortunately its low on the wish list at the moment.
    Just spent $2K on a fridge to keep water cold!
    I know that feeling. Why is it all my whitegoods decide to kark it at the same time?

Comment

What a cute little hedgehog.
      I'd love to have a pet echidna.

Hmmmm seems no one liked my true trade in story..... ah well.

Comment

hadn't heard about the WA fires.

Rags - I laughed!!

Bugalugs- neglected to say say welcome t'other day!! welcome!! You are doing so well - stick around!!

HAve been watching Dr Zhivago and weeping. Very cathartic!!
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

i was just ruminating .....

When I have done everything I need to do for the day, and tea has been made and eaten, and dishes are in the dishwasher, I do a last clean with the old Ajax Spray 'n Wipe. I really like the smell and there is something about it that puts a seal on the day that is quite satisfying.

Is anyone else as anally retentive as me??!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Yes.

I spray'n'wipe benches basins etc then smooth off all wipe marks with a clean towel.
            And I use Glitz floor wipes.

BTW I found the photos I thought i lost. Somehow they are ending up among 2009 folders. Dunno how to move them up into 2011. But I will post some of the meal I had on Friday.

Comment

Reggie;1054894 wrote: I am Missy I go weak in the knees every time I use my Kenwood Steam Mop. Its got that certain thing, and always leaves me completely satisfied. I love it
              I been thinking about getting one as I have a bit of floating floor in my house. Are they that good? Do you have to sweep first?
              LOVE the avatar! Harry Belafonte doing bass!!!

Comment

Reggie;1054897 wrote: Yes Raggs sweep first then a slow Zen like gentle movement with the mop no chemicals just lifts the dirt and then another sweep and touche.
                Also good for the Bathroom Tiles .
                Emma Chisset?

Does it leave any marks (see wiping bench comments)?
                And I assume it won't lift the flooring which is just a laminate.

Love the idea of zen cleaning. That's how I wash up. (See pages 39 and 41 of Present Moment, wonderful moment by Thich Nhat Hanh)

Comment

oh my!! Have never come across the Kenwood Steam Mop before!!!

Have just googgled it .......am drooling ..........

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1054900 wrote: oh my!! Have never come across the Kenwood Steam Mop before!!!

Have just googgled it .......am drooling ..........
                    OMG ........... have I really resorted to drooling over a mop???????????

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I had a niche put in one of the bathroom walls for flowers etc. At the moment it has a lovely cinamon smelling candle there. Oops, forgot to take the spray'n'wipe off the vanity.

Comment

Reggie;1054902 wrote: Emma Chisset -the avartar? not sure.

It initially leaves a streak and then dissappears. Will check the Thich Nhat Hanh book sounds wonderful. Any way dinner to cook a house blokes work is never done:H
                        Catch ya slater

P.S Missy they are very very droolable, slobber away
                        Emma Chisset? = How much is it?

Kenwood Steam Mop | Harvey Norman Australia

Comment

Rags;1054903 wrote:

rags - sending this on to Mr B!!!!!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Reggie;1054894 wrote: I am Missy I go weak in the knees every time I use my Kenwood Steam Mop. Its got that certain thing, and always leaves me completely satisfied. I love it
                            That's how I used to feel about Mr. Rags :H :H :H

Comment

Hello,
                              Am reading back...

Comment

Evening All,

Strange conversations are going on today! But that's nothing new here.

A bit of a disappointing day for us. We decided to head to the Botanic Gardens for a few hours but as we drove nearer the sky was getting blacker and blacker. By the time we got there, it was pouring with rain. So plan b was put into operation - visit the Planetarium. We got soaked just getting to the door only to find out that it's closed for another week. Oh well.

On a good note, after 6 months of looking I found a ukelele teacher (for my son) yesterday and only a couple of kms away!
                                CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Working...
                                X