Underoos associates Feb 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW - Steam mops just don't do it for me. There's nothing like filling up the Dyson for a good clean feeling!

And today, I bought euculyptus flavoured wipes. Now they should leave a good smell around the place.
    CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Hi Ficks.

How is Curves going for you? I've dropped 3 kg but body shape changed a bit.
      I have to get dinner organised... actually Mr Rags is doing most of it.

So I will catch you all tomorrow morning.
      The dishwasher men will be coming with bits and pieces to fix it. It went BUNG a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1054953 wrote: BTW - Steam mops just don't do it for me. There's nothing like filling up the Dyson for a good clean feeling!

And today, I bought euculyptus flavoured wipes. Now they should leave a good smell around the place.
        What brand are they, can U get them in Woollies?
        Why am I asking? My house is surrounded by bloody eucalypts! All I have to do is open the doors.

I wizz round the carpet and floors with my Nilfisk at times. And tomorrow is going to be one of those times.

My isn't this the domestic thread tonight.

Comment

Evening All.
          Beautiful cool breeze here tonight. Puts one in a completely different frame of mind when not cowering from the heat.
          Some late afternoon gardening followed by a ripping beef stroganoff.
          Tapering off the Baclofen, and at last a night of peace with no twitching, no choking and and no falling around walking into walls.
          Back to the drawing board.

Sounds like some sort of cleaning frenzy going on here tonight.
          Can't say I've ever seen it as a zen experience, but OK :H
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

BORING!!!!!

Got nothing better to add .....

Comment

Got stuck into the cleaning myself today. Suddenly I relise how much of a mess my house is in. Might have over done it a bit, I need to slow down a little and remember how sick I was a week ago.

Bugerlugs is buggered!

Snoozing time for me. Enjoy your evening all.
              Can I have a life please, make it a double - I've got some catching up to do!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1054974 wrote: Evening All.
                Beautiful cool breeze here tonight. Puts one in a completely different frame of mind when not cowering from the heat.
                Some late afternoon gardening followed by a ripping beef stroganoff.
                Tapering off the Baclofen, and at last a night of peace with no twitching, no choking and and no falling around walking into walls.
                Back to the drawing board.

Sounds like some sort of cleaning frenzy going on here tonight.
                Can't say I've ever seen it as a zen experience, but OK :H
                Evening my dear Bridge,
                Yep, I'm ensconced inside my Lowe pullover. The temp has plummeted in the last 2 1/2 hours. Bugger all rain though.

Stroganoff... one of my all time favourites.

Good for you re the Baclofen. You say back to the drawing board, but maybe you only think you need to take anything? You are a very strong person.

Comment

Time for this little Raggsy to get herself to beddy bye.

See youtomorrow,

May you all have peaceful dreams tonight.

Comment

Nighters, pumpkins. I'm stuffed. Will attend to PM's whenceforth.*

* Excuse me for wrong wordage. English is my 3rd language.

Comment

bugalugs;1054978 wrote: Got stuck into the cleaning myself today. Suddenly I relise how much of a mess my house is in. Might have over done it a bit, I need to slow down a little and remember how sick I was a week ago.

Bugerlugs is buggered!

Snoozing time for me. Enjoy your evening all.
                      Such a relief to have energy again isn't it Bugalugs ?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Rags;1054979 wrote: Evening my dear Bridge,
                        Yep, I'm ensconced inside my Lowe pullover. The temp has plummeted in the last 2 1/2 hours. Bugger all rain though.

Stroganoff... one of my all time favourites.

Good for you re the Baclofen. You say back to the drawing board, but maybe you only think you need to take anything? You are a very strong person.
                        Thanks Raggsy. I've got a few other things to sort out then I'll be back to the natural supplements. Nothing like good old fashioned will power and self respect.

Glad to see the Lowes coutour made it out of the mothballs :H

Roll on Autumn....my favourite.

Hope your drainage system is coming along leaps and bounds Froglet.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Just posted huge newsy thing. lost it.. MAN I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!
                          Anyway, many thoughts, responses and ideas.. gone now as i am too tired.
                          Lots love all ( i do know and i do care )
                          (Promise to self: GET INTERNET FIXED ASAP!!)
                          Freakin tyres, engines, phonelines, schoolshoes, crowded columns of people at educational supplis shops.. parking! whatever..
                          BTW loved Froggy videos.. Loved them Both HEAPS!!
                          Still online but don't trust it..
                          Love you all heaps
                          Got this from Reg
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2nUO6AZhPU[/video]]YouTube - Spoonbill - BunkerFunk!

Comment

Rags, just while i am online,
                            gotta say i am so there..
                            had hell to clean but got to that place of love and appreciation all on my own
                            Mwah!

Comment

Bed time for me too but I just wanted to share with you an example of life with a hearing impaired child....

Son : Mum, what are dynamic head lice?
                              Me : I'm not sure. Maybe they are resistant to the stuff you can buy at the chemist to treat them. Where did you hear that? (A question I always ask now.)
                              Son : The Ford Territory advert - cruise control and dynamic head lice.
                              Me : Head LIGHTS, darling, head LIGHTS.
                              CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Charlotte,
                                Gorgeous son you have!
                                Can't help sharing this with you all.. someone posted this in the lounge (I LOVE IT)
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiLziusKW4s&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/video]]YouTube - Lionel Richie - All Night Long

Comment

Working...
                                X