Underoos associates Feb 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sapphire1;1056109 wrote: loving your signature Bridgee, I took so much strength from that quote a while back, thanks for reminding me of it...powerful stuff xxx
    Thanks Sapph. You just reminded me I didn't reference/credit.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1056063 wrote: I like my palominos and a good strong Aust. stock. My grandad used to round up brumbies and break them.
      A zillion years ago my girlfriend's father used to train racehorses and I got to ride them once a week, then we minded another racehorse at our place so I rode it every day after school. These days I'd need a Clydesdale to support me. Speaking of which, does anyone know if they still have the Clydesdale pulling the tram at Victor Harbour??

Fick, your front garden is looking good. Pity I didn't know you 12 years ago. I pulled out a 10 metre by 5 metre area infested with agapanthus. Was giving them away.
      Does your local council tip sell mulch? I get beaut mulch from my local council. Cheap as chips.

Horse poo is good, but cow and sheep poo is better. I go to local dairy farm to get supplies.

Mr G. So it's happening! Keep us informed. I could have used your knowledge last night. Wanted to download IRFANVIEW to batch reduce photo sizes. First it wanted to plant itself in My Music, but i told it to park itself in photographs, then it has somehow planted itself in Skype (which I haven't joined... a friend put it on and told me to sign up), Then, when I opened it and tried to put pics in it to resize it wouldn't let me. It just froze. And Tawny wonders why I don't know much about Computers. It's because the programmes are complicated evil and insidious and don't work logically....... like my brain.

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1056066 wrote:
        I get asked to look after friend's children but never their animals.

I get asked the opposite.

Comment

I am with Miss B on the horses.. they scare the shite outta me.. always manage to come off so now I leave em alone... but come to think of it, I doo love their smell! Except when the one in front farts in your face.

Guitarista;1055874 wrote: (Oop's. My post reply button is going haywire, releasing thoughts and info into space without my control or approval)
          No, that would be me! Sorry bout the babble fest I had in last couple of days. In quiet mood now
          V excited about the BLOG G!

Off to cook for a bit

Comment

Rags;1056124 wrote: I could have used your knowledge last night. Wanted to download IRFANVIEW to batch reduce photo sizes. First it wanted to plant itself in My Music, but i told it to park itself in photographs, then it has somehow planted itself in Skype (which I haven't joined... a friend put it on and told me to sign up), Then, when I opened it and tried to put pics in it to resize it wouldn't let me. It just froze. And Tawny wonders why I don't know much about Computers. It's because the programmes are complicated evil and insidious and don't work logically....... like my brain.
            :H:H:H Oh, that last part made me laugh. I try to do only the very basics on my computer because something always goes arse-backwards when I go for something more complicated. Luckily, my older son is a computer expert and can help me out when needed to get things back in order. Rags - if you've got a friend or relative who knows their way around a computer - you can get them to help you with "remote assistance" from their home or office computer. Basically they take over your computer from theirs and can correct the problem.
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

stirly-girly;1056118 wrote: Hi Sapph - you sound very chipper today. You've got two days off I gather. How is work going? How's sweet Lucy doing? Do you take her to work with you?
              hi Stirly,

Lucy is an absolute Gem. She is up to her fighting weight of 16kgs, she was only 12 when I got her from the shelter. No I cant take her to work with me, but mum has her when I work. She is a delight and no longer looks light Saffy. My family and I think that Saffs spirit inhabited her for a short time and now we are healing, her spirit has gone and Now Lucy looks so different. How are you going?
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Rags;1056125 wrote: I get asked the opposite.
                Hello Ragsy babee,

Are you still leaping tall buildings with a single bound.. I have missed ya
                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

tawnyfrog;1056100 wrote: Oh piss off, bandy legs.

*** better add some bloody thingie to indicate I'm joking and just having a lend of the young Saffa ***
                  Hello Tawn,

come ere nd give me:h a great big hug, have missed ya to bits, hope you are well:h:h:h:h:h:

Comment

sapphire1;1056130 wrote: hi Stirly,

Lucy is an absolute Gem. She is up to her fighting weight of 16kgs, she was only 12 when I got her from the shelter. No I cant take her to work with me, but mum has her when I work. She is a delight and no longer looks light Saffy. My family and I think that Saffs spirit inhabited her for a short time and now we are healing, her spirit has gone and Now Lucy looks so different. How are you going?
                    Glad to hear Lucy is doing well. My Freddie and she weigh the same.
                    That's interesting about Saffy's spirit inhabiting her. I guess that could well be true. Now that the healing process is moving ahead, Lucy can be herself. So lucky for both of you that you found her.

I'm fine - about to go walk Freddo in a bit. We've got a gorgeous sunny day. A bit cool but the sun will warm us for sure.

Hope you all continue to
                    - what's left of it...:happyheart:

Comment

Rags;1056124 wrote: Fick, your front garden is looking good. Pity I didn't know you 12 years ago. I pulled out a 10 metre by 5 metre area infested with agapanthus. Was giving them away. Does your local council tip sell mulch? I get beaut mulch from my local council. Cheap as chips.
                      Actually Rags, my agapanthus was free... I unloaded my trailer load of noxious weeds at the tip as someone else was unloading a trailer load of agapanthus. One bunch was enough to start that strip. Tough as old nails those plants are in the drought and 'not much' kinda soil
                      Unfortunately tip mulch here is pretty expensive and you have to collect it yourself. May as well get it delivered for not much more.
                      Anyhoo, I'm orf.. will catch up tomorrow
                      Happy chatters folks

Comment

stirly-girly;1056129 wrote: :H:H:H . Basically they take over your computer from theirs and can correct the problem.

First my computer and then the world..........

Comment

sapphire1;1056135 wrote: Hello Ragsy babee,

Are you still leaping tall buildings with a single bound.. I have missed ya
                          Hey there Sapph,

Well, do you count Zumba as a tall building... it is so funny me swinging my body mass around !! It's still going one way when I've changed to another direction. :H
                          Jiggered my left shoulder and torn a muscle so that's keeping me in line. Just hope it heals by the time I'm hitting the slopes. Nine days to go before I do

Comment

Rags;1056162 wrote: Hey there Sapph,

Well, do you count Zumba as a tall building... it is so funny me swinging my body mass around !! It's still going one way when I've changed to another direction. :H
                            Jiggered my left shoulder and torn a muscle so that's keeping me in line. Just hope it heals by the time I'm hitting the slopes. Nine days to go before I do
                            Good news about Lucy. That was a fairly fast weight gain. She must have been awful skinny when you got her. Give her a pat and a tummy rub for me.

Comment

Hey Raggsie ... you know how you were going to catch up with Techie in NY? Have you noticed he's gone AWOL? Last seen in UAE? Hmmmmmmm .............

Comment

Rags;1056161 wrote: First my computer and then the world..........
                                :H:H
                                Actually it's quite amusing to watch. You sit back and don't do a thing and the cursor starts moving around the screen clicking on this and that and new windows opening and such. And then, in a few minutes, the problem's solved and Bob's yer uncle...

:wavin: Tawny

Comment

Working...
                                X