Underoos associates Feb 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back from the walk. I walk through local parkland and around a lake. I noticed this morning the abundance of plant and animal life. It's just amazing - there were cygnets, ducklings and moorhen chicks, lots of new life.

Mr G and Sapph, Well done on your choice of career. It's something I could NEVER do but I am so grateful that there are people in this world who can be of help to others.

Have a good day, y'all.
    CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1056216 wrote: I've just got back from college and read back....great fun! Sounds like it was buzzing earlier.

I was sooo hungry by the time I left college and was so tempted to get a bottle of wine but treated myself to an Indian - a small bowl of dahl and a freshy made naan bread, washed down with icy cold lemonade. OK so I broke the high protein diet but I didn't drink!

Sooooo tired now....
      ONYA Charlotte, no booze is definately the way to go. Give yourself a big hug.

Comment

techie;1056381 wrote: Hello folks. I see I'm be reported AWOL. I've just been extremely busy but things are easing up. Getting excited for the meetup with Rags. It will give me an opportunity to try out my new cologne called Bridle Path.
        Now, is that a horsey bridle path or a matrimonial bridle path

Will pm you later today or tomorrow.

ONLY 8 DAYS TO GO.

Comment

Sapphy and Mr G.
          Lovely insightful posts from two lovely, caring people.

Comment

Miss Behaving;1056472 wrote: morning all,

orf to facilitate a planning meeting for the day and I am not in the mood for it.

better have an extra strong coffee ........
            Just as long as it isn't International Roast

Comment

tawnyfrog;1056165 wrote: Hey Raggsie ... you know how you were going to catch up with Techie in NY? Have you noticed he's gone AWOL? Last seen in UAE? Hmmmmmmm .............
              I can just see me in a strange and foreign land, forlornly wandering the streets of Manhatten with a pair of Blunnies in one hand and a jar of vegemite in the other, looking for someone I've never met

Comment

Are the Teddies going with you? Do they have their skis ready...

And what is this handsome Teddy's name???

Yep two Teddies will be going.
                We now have a roster system pinned to my study wall, so they all get to go somewhere, although Muffy still hasn't forgiven me for taking her to India. She demands 4 * from now on she tells me.

Here are a few ski trips where Mr Rags and I have accompanied the Teddies.......................

Powderhounds are GO !!

Perisher 2005

Hirafu, Hokkaido 2008 Muffy and Manny at the mid station.

Getting ready for some night skiing Hirafu 2008

Muffy and Beethoven. Hirafu 2007

Ice bar Hirafu 2008 Everyone loves the Teddies

Ice bar Hirafu 2009. The day before I heard about the Victorian bushfires.
                We didn't buy a drink there, so we were asked (very politely) to leave.

Comment

And this one is for Missy

Queenstown: The Remarkable Remarkables !! (That's what the teddies called themselve on that trip.) In reality they are Misty, Muffy and Penguin.

Hi Ruby,
                  Had a look through that website. Lots and lots of stuff there!

Comment

Rags;1056666 wrote: I can just see me in a strange and foreign land, forlornly wandering the streets of Manhatten with a pair of Blunnies in one hand and a jar of vegemite in the other, looking for someone I've never met
                    Rags,

I think you also need to wear a crocodile Dundee style hat just to make sure everyone knows you're Australian.

One of my friends has just come back from Italy and she mentioned that initially people thought she was English and they were quite rude. On finding out she was Australian, everyone was great. So she spent two weeks doing "Skippy" impersonations to confirm her nationality.

Great photos!
                    CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1056698 wrote: Rags,

I think you also need to wear a crocodile Dundee style hat just to make sure everyone knows you're Australian.

One of my friends has just come back from Italy and she mentioned that initially people thought she was English and they were quite rude. On finding out she was Australian, everyone was great. So she spent two weeks doing "Skippy" impersonations to confirm her nationality.

Great photos!
                      Geez, I've got an Akubra in the wardrobe! And a military slouch hat. I could take 'em both and call everybody "cobber "

I did the skippy thing when I was overseas too.

Glad you like the piccies.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rags;1056677]And this one is for Missy

Queenstown: The Remarkable Remarkables !! (That's what the teddies called themselve on that trip.) In reality they are Misty, Muffy and Penguin.

Now Rag's, I can get you to the front of the waiting list of your local mental health service, if you feel you are needing support.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

[QUOTE=Rags;1056745]Geez, I've got an Akubra in the wardrobe! And a military slouch hat. I could take 'em both and call everybody "cobber "

I did the skippy thing when I was overseas too.

I did the wombat thing when oversea's. :welcome:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;1056782 wrote:

I did the wombat thing when oversea's.
                            Wombat - Eats ... roots ... and leaves ...

Nighters, all youse lovelies.

Comment

and shoot's. Which is the whole idea for a lot of blokes......

Noight TF, Noight all..

Comment

[quote]Guitarista;1056780 wrote:
                                Originally posted by Rags View Post
                                And this one is for Missy

Now Rag's, I can get you to the front of the waiting list of your local mental health service, if you feel you are needing support.
                                Sweet Mr G,
                                I frequently feel like I need support of some kind or another
                                I shall keep your generous offer in mind .

Comment

Working...
                                X