Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos associates Feb 2011

Rags;1058600 wrote:
    Please consider this as my going to NY on your behalf, and for all Undies. I'll try to show you a taste of the place and send piccies when I can (except I dunno how to do that so you may have to wait till I come back)
    That's so nice Rags!! Reckon that computer dying is a sign from the Universe that you should buy yourself a new laptop duty-free :H:H

byebyebridgetjones;1058949 wrote:
    I'm receiving a lot more positive reports from down South now.
    I'll mount my broomstick and head down in a couple of days (had to anyway as it happens), but seems I'll be of best use around follow up appointment time.
    That's grand Bridge! Hope it keeps up!

Mish;1059121 wrote:

Missy, hope all goes well with you and yours. Mr MB sounds too good to be true...lucky girl!
    He is indeed Mish!! And I am!!

We are celebrating as his dissolution finally takes effect today. (His ex contested it - long story!!!) I love the irony of it taking effect on Valentines Day :H

Beagle - hope you are reading ...... sending lots of good karma your way this week. :l:l:l
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Reggie;1059138 wrote: Ya right I dont know either fortunatley believe it or not as we cant get SBS Regina saw a episode of Inspector Rex at her Grannies and was so smitten we purchased the whole series one on DVD she watches it non stop subtitles and all..The other non stop watch is her absolute obsession with the "Darling Buds of May" an old BBC production for those not in the know any way enough verbiage from me off to cook dinner...Home made Fush and Chups ..fresh... Saw shark.... Salad ..home made chips Yumm oh

laters Slaters
      There's yer answer i reckon Reg! Get the big plasma screen, and watch Inspector Rex. You've got your quality pooch copper, and it all segues into the Collingwood children's farm visit nicely. It's yer outdoor's activities tying in with yer indoor techno. Yer yin and yang, if you will. There's ya parenting 101 right there. What would i know?

Look here now....

www.capitalising on farm visit's 101.com. click for free trial here| Inspector Rex, the halcyon day's as a puppy.com download here free!|sharksaladrecipes.com|Darling buds of may carsales cheap click here!|

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Reggie;1059187 wrote: Thanx Mish you are beautiful:l..I been reading some old stuff as i populating the house and de populate the shed ,, this poem means alot

Bluebird
        Charles Bukowski

there's a bluebird in my heart that
        wants to get out
        but I'm too tough for him,
        I say, stay in there, I'm not going
        to let anybody see
        you.

wants to get out
        but I pur whiskey on him and inhale
        cigarette smoke
        and the whores and the bartenders
        and the grocery clerks
        never know that
        he's
        in there.

wants to get out
        but I'm too tough for him,
        I say,
        stay down, do you want to mess
        me up?
        you want to screw up the
        works?
        you want to blow my book sales in
        Europe?

wants to get out
        but I'm too clever, I only let him out
        at night sometimes
        when everybody's asleep.
        I say, I know that you're there,
        so don't be
        sad.
        then I put him back,
        but he's singing a little
        in there, I haven't quite let him
        die
        and we sleep together like
        that
        with our
        secret pact
        and it's nice enough to
        make a man
        weep, but I don't
        weep, do
        you?

Added: 14 Aug 2001 | Last Read: 13 Feb 2

I hate bukowskis misogny but it is a great poem
        sleep beckons have a gentle peacful one undies love yas
        Lovely stuff Chuck, and thank's for sharing Reg. I also understand and relate to these word's, especially the affecting his book sales in Europe line. I felt the same way about giving up alcohol. Would i lose the touch, the magic of making music (real, or percieved to be by me), the raw, passionate, alcohol drenched, whisky soaked stories from the gutter and my heart? AND........I've since discovered eventually, (and it took me many months of AL free living to go anywhere near my song's and stories/passion/reality....too much of a trigger) that our truth is always there, often buried deep beneath an AL haze, and an anxiety filled present. Remove the booze, and eventually, slowly, we blossom, and reality loses it's fear, and becomes exciting. I had an absolute ball performing at a gig last night. I felt free, it was real, i was in the moment as best i could be for a selfconcious cave dweller, i stuck around till stumps chatting away with various folk, and noted how chilled and relaxed i was. A bit of a first really, and sometimes i would even allow my hands to be free of the lemon squash with a mischevious dash of lime, for minutes at a time.

So, i am here to tell you, an alcohol free life is absolutely possible, and feckin great fun. You are free at last. Free from the chain's that we have allowed to bind us for far too long. It is real, wild, exciting, a bit scary, but win, win. You win 24/7. There are no negatives in being sober. Keep going, and keep up the great, gutsy work, wherever you are on your journey. Just hold on, and do your best.

(Thank's for your lovely compliment's Mish. :h)

N.R.N.R.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

YAY !!!
          Computer man performed a minor miracle this morning and I'm back on line. But he said I better get a new computer soon.

Mr G. that is a lovely post in response to the bluebird.

(What's N.R.N.R.?)

Now to read back and catch up.

ONLY TWO MORE SLEEPS TO GO!!!

Comment

For ALL you BEAUTIFUL ladies down under...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I've been dealing with an MWO billing debacle for the past four hours without resolution. Why do they make it so difficult to move, add, or change billing method. The credit card they've been billing for me had fraudulent activity two months ago. Citibank canceled that card and reissued a new account number. So MWO has canceled techie and I have no way of updating the billing on-line. Needless to say I'm pissed, or as you folks would say I'm quoit. Nite!

P.S.

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

i am crying so hard atm .....for reggie's poem, for g-bloke's freedom, for techie's love.
                absolutely fuckin bawling & i won't apologise for strong language.
                IF ANYONE CAN GO INTO CHAT PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Comment

what's up sweetie. I'll go in chat for a bit...see you there.

Comment

Aww Techie you little Sweetie.
                    Rags...nothing like a brand spanking new laptop to warm a girl's typing fingers.
                    Mish, I very sorry to hear about your poor Mum's predicament. It's such a worry for the whole family, and of course the not knowing for the poor soul themselves.

Hands up very straight if you received anything vaguely interesting for Valentine's Day....
                    apart from Techie's graphic sentiment above I mean.......

Anyone ?

A gesture ???

A phone call ????

A bloody VIRUS ????? Did anyone get a cold for V day ?????????

ANYTHING ???????????????????????????????
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh GOD I hate V day.
                      It's just more performance stress than what it's worth.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I got

Comment

Hmmmmm.?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh

WHAT ?

WHAT ???????
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I got the same as Raggsie. Tried to take a pic but it exceeded the MWO bandwidth.

Comment

Oh yeah.
                                I took a photo of mine too, but MWO bandwidth doesn't accept white empty spaces.
                                So I uploaded it onto KTAB's Facebook page instead.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X