Underoos associates Feb 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all my favorites. That would included ALL of you. Thinking of Bridge, Beags, Mish, & Missy you and yours both too. It's so easy to be generous with love and goodwill when life improves. Well, I meet Mr & Mrs Rags the day after tomorrow. You'll probably hear all the news before me since you're a day ahead. Oddly, for me, I'm extremely nervous. Will I understand the speak!? Will they shun me when I ask "hey, how about them Yankees this year...World series???" Reggie sent me a very comprehensive translation guide, but I'm stumped. Still stuck on quoit. I may post tomorrow to get your take on how it went Well, you all being a day ahead of us!

Any last minute help or suggestion are welcome. Tip???? I will take a quick pic in my new blondies...I'm mean blundies...I really mean boots. Is she really bringing me Vegemite? I think that product is on the DHS watch list!!!

P.S. I'm going to spoil them with a wonderful NYC meal!

John xx
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

FYI folks......Beagle has just gone in at about 12 midday NSW/VIC time.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Just to brighten spirits a bit, here is the McDonalds I'm taking Mr & Mrs Rags to...

New York French Restaurant | Café Centro

As ALWAYS, I reserved a spot for my favorite amphibian!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Oh that place looks dreadful Techie...don't you know all we eat is 'roo steaks & leather boots round a campfire??

Comment

DID I MENTION WE GOT 3 DAY OLD CHOOKS?
            soz caps

they are 3 weeks old now starting to get there 'comb' is that right name.
            black one = betty
            brown one= sugar
            white one = sandy.
            lame hey?
            not rushing them, but how long to eggs?
            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Angel!! How the hell are you??

No idea about chooks Aspy, but I'm sure the chooky-chicks will have an answer for you!

I did a big thing today. I mentioned a couple of weeks ago about going to this addiction counsellor ....... he is a bit of a wally (although a good-hearted one!) but there is a new progamme here and one of the first that I've found in many years of looking that is not 12-steps based. Anyway, I've signed up for an intensive group thing for 8 weeks, 3 times a week. Start in March. It sort of feels like it was meant to be - is very close to work, so easy to get to, and starts at 5:30pm which is a good time for me.

Techie - why is it that i-pads cant get Adobe flash player and therefore I cant drool over the menu for the restaurant??!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1061582 wrote:

Techie - why is it that i-pads cant get Adobe flash player and therefore I cant drool over the menu for the restaurant??!
                If I recall correctly, it was a deliberate decision... They think Flash is "so last year" that it is on its way out...

I still want one, though :upset:
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:hallo: Undies

Raggsy has landed. They arrived in NYC about 6 hours ago. Their hotel is a block from TImes Square, so she's quite excited.
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1061585 wrote:

I still want one, though :upset:
                    an i-pad?

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1061588 wrote: an i-pad?
                      Yes... ***sob***

I can't afford one right now*, but maybe the birthday fairy will take pity on me

*Or maybe I reckon Mrs. T will give me a kick up the arse if I come home with a new toy
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tip .... have to say it has restored a bit of work-life balance for me. Its enough to get my emails, check the news, download stuff to my i-pod, indulge my obsession with MWO etc, but I have got rid of my home lap top, which means that I dont feel like I have WORK sitting here waiting to be done. I keep the i-pad in a docking station in the kitchen and play around on it. Its great when I want to try out new recipes!! :H If I have serious work to do I use the desk-top in the office, and put myself there physically and apply myself to it! None of the in-between stuff which has driven me made for several years!!

And it is so much easier to take on work trips than a lap-top!!!!! (My eye-sight is really poor, so I haven't found the i-pod touch too useful!!)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

That sounds great Missy. I'd love to know more about your programme.

Waving to Rags in NYC.....see? we;re never too far away from one another on MWO :H
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

all I have to say to Rags in that I'm enjoying the late afternoon sun, sitting out in singlet and shorts :H:H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hi All,

I hope everyone is well / getting well. I have been reading but haven't had much to say - just that you are in my thoughts.

Well I have had a couple of lovely, peaceful days which has got me up-to-date and ahead with my studies. I am going to do the same tomorrow, on-line study, before the noisy one gets home on Saturday.

Who's nearest to Canberra? Would that be you, Bridge? Can you pop-over there for me and give my 11 year old a big sloppy kiss for me. I'm sure he wouldn't be embarrassed.

xx
                              CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1061612 wrote: Hi All,

I hope everyone is well / getting well. I have been reading but haven't had much to say - just that you are in my thoughts.

Well I have had a couple of lovely, peaceful days which has got me up-to-date and ahead with my studies. I am going to do the same tomorrow, on-line study, before the noisy one gets home on Saturday.

Who's nearest to Canberra? Would that be you, Bridge? Can you pop-over there for me and give my 11 year old a big sloppy kiss for me. I'm sure he wouldn't be embarrassed.

xx

Yep, that's what every 11 year old wants to happen in front of his alpha male mates......an overweight random 'aunt' jumping out of the foliage and slapping a biggun on him.....also notifiable....:H
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X