Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos associates Feb 2011

No, Techie, NOT the vegemite.
    Girls, you've kind of given it away regarding the rash. Thank goodness you didn't let on about where it's likely to show up.
    :h Mish :h
    sigpic
    Never give up...
    GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
    Remaining a perpetual possibility
    Only in a world of speculation.
    What might have been and what has been
    Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

I thought it didn't happen in really cold temperatures. Surely the snow will at least give Techie a chance to google the remedy on the net??? It is still snowing in NYC isn't it???

Mind you, I hear tell the remedy is sometimes worse than the thing itself ...........

Anyway, Bridge, been out of email contact all day so just got PMs. Have texted Beags, but they aren't going through. It might be because of our hopeless cell phone coverage at home, but I'll check that tonight as I'm going out. If not, I'll PM you in the morning.
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Did Rags pack the remedy? I don't envy Techie at all......
        CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Hello,
          Well I've been hiding under a pillow for a week and when I logged on tonight I had about six heart attacks!
          Thank goodness Beags is OK
          Hugs and comfort to you Bridge and I know what you are going through
          Hugs and strength to you Reggie! I'm still not completely sure what has happened but it doesn't sound like you are quite sure either. Much love to Mrs Reg and I hope she has some help by now.
          Best to everyone else and hope all are well.
          V excited for techie and raggsy

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1062157 wrote: Did Rags pack the remedy? I don't envy Techie at all......
            What remedy ?
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yes I have a comment.
              Why didn't she go to the power tool department ? Plants ? Propagation equipment ?
              What an embarrassment of a woman.
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1062224 wrote: Yes I have a comment.
                Why didn't she go to the power tool department ? Plants ? Propagation equipment ?
                What an embarrassment of a woman.
                :H:H:H:H:H:H
                ABSOLUTE AGREEMENT

Comment

Ahh Bridge, Reg,
                  how are you eh?

Comment

[QUOTE=fickle;1062227
                    ABSOLUTE AGREEMENT
                    :H:H:H

Now I have an announcement...
                    Our girl Beagle has come through with flying colours (as we knew she would). Minus a few bits and bobs.....but bloody hell, aren't we all ????
                    She's getting top draw treatment there, a bit of the old pain tonight and needs a bloody big sleep....so one of us will update tomorrow.
                    Also see the Bootcamp thread for Mish's update.

Carry on with normal programming....(I feel like the ABC)
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1062229 wrote: Ron 01 here in keeping with the perplexing male/female theme I offer this signed copy book at half price for a very limited time
                      ♥ ♥ Men Who Can't Love: How to Recognize a Commitmentphobic Man Before He Breaks Your Heart by Steven Carter
                      :thanks::shocked::upset:
                      :yeahright:

Comment

And a last little text from our Beags

"Thank all for their support"
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thanks Bridge,
                          Yay Beagsy!!
                          :yougo::yougo::yougo::yougo::yougo::yougo:
                          (I've gorn emoticon mad now and expect froglet retribution in the morning)

Comment

Evening,

Good news on Beag's Bridge, thank's for letting us know. Best wishes to Mrs. Reg, and also your good self, Reg.

No comment on bloke site subject matter, except to say i love the article!

How are you Fickos?!

Techie, how's your rash? And remember........If you don't announce to Rag's at the end of dinner that you'd now like to lick a dollop of vegemite off her left nipple, she and Mr. Rag's might get very offended. It's an old Aussie custom when travelling abroad, and Rag's is an old fashioned gal, so make sure you do the right thing. Have a great time!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1062243 wrote: Techie, how's your rash? And remember........If you don't announce to Rag's at the end of dinner that you'd now like to lick a dollop of vegemite off her left nipple, she and Mr. Rag's might get very offended. It's an old Aussie custom when travelling abroad, and Rag's is an old fashioned gal, so make sure you do the right thing. Have a great time!
                              :H
                              EEEEEEEEEEEK!!

Comment

boycie;1061687 wrote: hey all just dropped by to say hello, doing great only had maybe 2 bottles of wine in what 3 months or maybe more time not sure but feeling great each day gets easier and easier, life is looking a lot brighter. Hope all you beautiful people are well and doing awesomely, be well all xxxx
                                Bravo Boycie! That's great to hear. Keep it going and think positive. You can achieve absolutely anything you put your mind to.

Mish;1061710 wrote:
                                Reggie, don't even think about giving up this place...it won't be tolerated. Poor Mrs Reggie and Regina. Keep cuddling your gorgeous girl and expressing yourself here, because getting your feelings out and knowing they're being heard and cared about is both cathartic and healthy.

Bridge, sorry your mum's not doing too well...old age is cruel!!!

I just got off the phone with Beagle. The operation is all over and she's happy with the results. She still has a part of her left ovary, which is good news as that was the one they were a bit worried about. The rest is gone and she's looking forward to feeling a lot better soon. She said she'll be back on the horses in a few weeks...not if her doctor has anything to do with it. He's said 8 weeks.
                                She sounds in good spirits. Hubby has bought her flowers and lovely hand cream and is massaging it into her hands for her. She's fully enjoying the morphine and is lying back enjoying the feeling, despite feeling a bit like she's been hit by a truck.
                                She says hi to everyone.
                                I have the phone number direct to her room. If any of you would like to call her, PM me and I'll give it to you.
                                She's hoping to stay in hospital until Monday if they can spare the bed. Fair enough, as they have a 400km drive back to the farm when she gets out.
                                Hiya Mish!

Thank's for taking the time to share Beag's' update. I hope all's well with you, and your mum is comfortable. x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X