Underoos associates Feb 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1062935 wrote: Yes. Blow by blow details are required.

Day 2 of visitors but only about seven hours to go. Yeeehaaaaa
    Oh I thought something was going on there...must have missed it.:H

Hold hard Ms Frog. They can't stay forever
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

a bit quiet here today!!

I done washing (4 loads) water blasting, mopping of SPCA cat's room (twice) and got an hour to sit in the sun. Haven't had any exercise so heading off to the dairy to buy eggs for a spinach and fetta omlette.

I'm sure that you are all very interested in the minutae of my day!!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1063055 wrote: a bit quiet here today!!

I done washing (4 loads) water blasting, mopping of SPCA cat's room (twice) and got an hour to sit in the sun. Haven't had any exercise so heading off to the dairy to buy eggs for a spinach and fetta omlette.

I'm sure that you are all very interested in the minutae of my day!!
        I am !

Also 4 loads of washing, and the full cleaning frenzy.

Jeez ....we need to get out more .....
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm FREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Shhhhh. Nobody speak.

Comment

She's FREEEEEEEEEEE....
            Shhhh....
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

(that's the sound of me ssshhing)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I can't hear you.

I can't hear anything but the Sound of Silence .... with the occasional interruption of a bunch of cockies.

Hmmmmm. Hello darkness my old friend,

Bliss

Comment

dont you have cicadas? Or dusk-time birds??

Or chooks and cats saying how nice it is to all be at home with family again with no visitors :H?

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Ahhh good to hear all are domestically entwined and/or on the mend! I am in my hammock, under tree with laptop attached. Have had very sluggish day fighting with hedges inbetween loads of washing. Very half hearted about it all and kept sneaking back to the hammock for teensy speed naps... enjoying the quiet and the weather not being extreme. It was like this morning... oh I'll just go back to bed for a min till the kettle boils... oh i'll just go back to bed and drink my tea... oh i'll just meditate for a bit.. zzzzz
                    I was so morally lax that I did not wake up my children until midday... ahhhh the blessed silence

Comment

fickle;1063079 wrote:
                      I was so morally lax that I did not wake up my children until midday... ahhhh the blessed silence
                      Good dog Ficks ... don't you know that that its just encouraging them into dole-bludging??! You should have woken them extra early to head off into the salt mines and contribute to the family income :H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Reggie;1063082 wrote:
                        Bridgee and Missy do you get high on cleaning?...I get a slight sort of light headiness after a good job done beats a jug of wine ..must see if Mr G wants to a start a blokes cleaning for sobriety link on his soon to bee launched blog ( by the way Mr G I think that is such a bloody good idea happy to assist if you want some help)
                        Abso-bloody lutely -not Reg!!! I am very much a "clean as you go" gal, which is very efficient. Mr B went off for the weekend having not cleaned as he went and I am very grumpy about it. At this time of year, it just results in lots of flies and bad smells. And unfortunately the boy cats have taken him on as a role model. (Betty, being a more staunch feminist than me, leaves them to it and just absents herself)

So if you start a blokes cleaning web-site can you please send me the link so I can pass it on to Mr B!

But for now, the house has been janola-ed from top to bottom!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Did anyone not get all OCD today ?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Just while I think of it folks, if anyone is making their entree into online book buying, as I am, I'm impressed with
                            Online Book Store | Buy Books Online in Australia - Fishpond.com.au
                            West Australian mob, competitive prices, no shipping costs over a certain amount, very quick, and for my order today, beat Amazon prices hands down.

Just FYI.

Who do you all use ?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Interesting info Bridge, thanks - I've tried Fishpond but didn't find them competitive and continue to go back to Amazon. Sad but true.

Comment

Reggie;1063093 wrote: I use Amazon no probs over the last 5 years ...but thanks for the tip Bridge of the WA site...did you know Amazon will search for out of print books if you request ...they scan libraries all over the world ....wonderful service..I got a very obscure book from this service at a great price was quite amazed at the effort they went to
                                That's interesting....got a book I've been after for ages....
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X