Underoos associates Feb 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope the new spammer 'mark' who is posting all over gets his man boobs squished.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Echo echo echo echo..........deserted barracks............................tumbleweed rolling past and the wind whistling through the dark bare branches of the mis-shapen trees.......

Comment

KTAB I wouldn't even wish an M-thing on a spammer :H

Sorry if we area all a bit morose at the moment. I know that there have been at least 2 irish nationals in the death toll here
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Sorry KTAB = still watching news and stuff ... may Mark's pecs be ... oh whatever ....

Comment

Evening all,

Well, youse've inspired me somehow to get me skates on and go a Manogram. No, not a bloke singing me songs in a gorilla suit and then presenting nude, no, i mean...................a manograb! P.S.A. test first though i think. Reg? Aspy? Ktab? Tip? Mario? Techie?

Take care of yourselves out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi Missy, sorry I wasn't trying to make light of an appalling disaster, just playing silly buggers, a misjudgement on my part. I can't imagine how all encompassing something like that must be, puts our everyday little moans into perspective.

Comment

[quote]sapphire1;1064776 wrote: Thanks Fickle Foo,
                Hows ya lovely self? Havent chatted to you for ages:l:hHeya Sapph! Not too bad I must say... things are afoot

Miss Behaving;1064993I sat in front of the TV last night weeping. The international aid effort is now coming through with hundreds of people arriving yesterday and today from Australia, Singapore and Japan. One of the collapsed buildings was an english language school for Japanese students. [/quote wrote:I was also weeping Miss B I just had to stop and turn off as my kids are already so freaked out by so many disasters in so many places that they absolutely refuse to travel anywhere.. or even contemplate it. They think it is the end of the world. I just hope that it's not and that we can work through this and recover. My heart is there with all our NZ brothers and sisters.

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                Full grease and oil change you reckon girls ?
                Am now in fine fettle. Nothing like having your tits clamped in a vice by a fembot on her 5th plastic surgery incarnation, with full botox and a personality bypass.
                I thought perhaps I'd follow up with open abdominal surgery tomorrow actually. Just a bit of a sneek and peek, see what's shaking.
                Monday is a full chemical facial peel, MRI, barrium enema and some cranial burr holes, which are all the rage in Europe right now.
                Tuesday is half price facial and body piercing....see if I can afford it after the laparotomy......Hey! You forgot the Colonoscopy Bridge! A ?MUST DOO? every 5 years with my family medical history... YAY!

KTAB;1065239 wrote:
                Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                Echo echo echo echo..........deserted barracks............................tumbleweed rolling past and the wind whistling through the dark bare branches of the mis-shapen trees.......
                Ohhh I Been there - Yup it does get that quiet at times that I doubt myself but... actually it is everyone busy with the lifesaving/living/disasters/unbelievable joy that we all muster through each day
                Hugs KT:l

Guitarista;1064795 wrote:
                G'night all you beeeeewdiful folk.
                Here's ya tuck in. Sorry 'bout me whisker's and bundy breath. :h
                Smmmmmmmmooooochies right back ATCHA G

Raggsy.. Great to hear on your travels and best to you and Mr Rags, Reggie, Angel, Beags, um and Techie and all the others I haven't mentioned.... travel well and be LOVED!

Comment

Well, I'm too young to be on the Mammograb checklist yet (I think. I'm 40 so I have another 10 years to go?) But your comments have certainly given me a lot to look forward to....

College was soooo difficult tonight that my brain is fried. If anyone can explain the linguistics of Auslan to me, I will be eternally greatful.
                  CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1065350 wrote:
                    College was soooo difficult tonight that my brain is fried. If anyone can explain the linguistics of Auslan to me, I will be eternally greatful.
                    sounds like pasta to me.

Morning all. Not much to say. Tonight I'm going to finish work early, come home and have a bath and pop a sleeping pill.

Here's a little gem that I found this morning in the on-line Guardian newspaper:
                    In a rambling appeal for calm on state TV, Gaddafi blamed the revolt on al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, and said the protesters were fuelled by Nescafe spiked with hallucinogenic drugs.
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Good Morning!

Am I the first awake in Australia? Well, I'm getting ready for the early school run. I'm already on my second coffee - thank goodness it's not Nescafe!

I'm going to try a new gym class today - kick boxing. I'm a bit nervous, I hope the gym is not full of 20-something yummy mummies in size 8 lycra.

Report back later.
                      CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Arghhh.
                        Woke up with vile flu in manner of breathing obstruction.
                        Need Nescafe Bin Laden to get through day.
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening Undies,

It's 9pm Thursday evening here in Scotland and I just wanted to say how very, very sorry I am to see and hear of the devastation that is happening in New Zealand at the moment, I have friends in the North Island and all are okay but we have been in touch constantly as they have friends in Christchurch who have not been accounted for so far. You guys have had your fair share of troubles recently with all the flooding and devastation that caused. I guess I have nothing but love and kindness to send on to you all :l

Dewdrop :h
                          Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

That's really kind ovaries, thanks.
                            It's a bit discontinuous in here as we glue our eyeballs to the TV hoping for last minute survivors, so don't mind the lack of response at times.

Well I actually feel like fully fledged crap, and I'm heading back to bed for a bit.
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all, Hi Dewdrop,

Well, i'm going to be a bit awol for the next 11 day's. Currently heading 'north' read, UP, at 634 m.p.h. on the space shuttle discovery. The music's good, the craic is 98, and i'm not sure WTF i'm doing here, but Buzz Aldrin and Branson, R. along with Hilary Clinton and Sharon O'Neill, thought i should go along as cultural attache for our planet, just in case we meet God or someone. I was very hesitant at first, given my concern's for Simone Warne and the kid's, but Brynne Edelstein has got that covered, bless her. Will keep youse posted.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning all
                                Finished school run and have peace and quiet with only 4 legged animals - so much nicer. Radio is no better than tv for scaring kids so have switched to CD's. Hoping to get a rush from herbal tea before heading to meditation class.
                                Kick some yummy mummy arse for me CW I dont have the energy. Have family history of breast cancer so from 40 yrs for me every bloody year, so check with your doc, bigger and better than the mammogram is the mammotron....have scars to show for it.
                                Are all feeling flat and kind of wrung out?

Comment

Working...
                                X