Underoos associates Feb 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1065680 wrote: Piss off, baldie.
    :H:H:H
    Have just pee'd meself
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

this one is especially for Techie and other Vegemite lovers :H:H

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJhDV0MMPAs[/video]]YouTube - Amanda Palmer - Vegemite (The Black Death)
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hi Undies, nice post Reginald.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Oh ... and do allow me to be totally out of character and bestow a :l upon KTAB for being nice to us..

Shit. That is sooooo going to cost me ......

Comment

Understandable Reg, what with everything that has been going on down under in the past few months. I wasnt in any way meaning to be facetious. Hopes are fading for another Irish victim feared trapped I hear today.

Comment

Reggie;1065726 wrote:
              Hey FROG lay off me mate Tigger I know its in jest but he is trying ...
              Very
              fusking
              trying.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1065748 wrote: Oh ... and do allow me to be totally out of character and bestow a :l upon KTAB for being nice to us..

Shit. That is sooooo going to cost me ......
                OMG!!! well knock me down with a feather.
                Right back at ya froglett.

Comment

Sure have Reg, thanks for your enquiry. Am beginning to turn somewhat distinguished however (aka going grey haha) Gnight

Comment

Reggie;1065726 wrote:
                    Hey undies hope every one is wet and soapy.... best way to be!!!!.... note to self have to bring back fridee shower night ( one day) to fight the evil grief and despair that has...... against our will and understandably.... due to so many disasters and loss off precious life descended upon us all....Latley the nightly horror news ..news...In recent days has made me.... personally..... want to pack up the family and run for the hills.. WTF ....but the happiness and the potential for human joy still reigns ( I have a 8 year old who keeps reminding me of the wonderfulness of waking up).. I used to have this deadly scorn when looking at kids in annoyance " piss off ya little bugger". Now I am a blubbering mess....when I see em......I saw this simply beautiful little Somali toddler today .AWWWWWW my heart melted so beautiful...why leave that behind ?mmmmm reminds me of a spinal tap song ...I digress .... Any way IDO GET you guys and I think ya a lovely bunch...and I do morn and weep for the loss in the world at the mo but shit whats the point there is a lot of good too and thank dog i can finally see it.

Ohh Ps TF signed up for clean up Australia day...thanks for the reminder...Little Regina loves it ...she now has a healthy disgust at the crap ostralians allow to be tossed nonchalantly over our beautiful patch of Earth..I cant walk down anywhere without her finding horrible discarded rubbish and spending most of the walk to find a bin to chuck it in ...Its in grained and shes the best cleaner upper
                    Just wanted to capture this lovely stuff.

Comment

Ah thanks Reginald what a kind thing to say. Watch out for those bed bugs.

Comment

Reg, what a lovely post! And thanks TF for making ure it couldn't be disposed of by the delete button

Morning everyone.

I didn't watch TV last night and feel much better this morning as a result. I'm going to spend the morning doing mindless things, and a friend's birthday this afternoon. We are all taking our ukuleles

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hey friends,

You have all been on my mind. I'm currently in Austin, TX finishing up some business and will be heading for the airport in an hour. So much tragedy and heartache in abundance lately. It troubles me deeply, yet I try and remain positive as I hope you all do. I thought of this piece which I like very much...

The world will challenge you. Choose to challenge yourself even more, in ways that are meaningfully fulfilling.

There is much that you are expected to do. Choose to do even more, and to greatly exceed those expectations.

Life can often serve up some unpleasant surprises. Choose to always make yourself, and what you do, a pleasant surprise.

Focus not on how little you can get away with. Concentrate on how much you can get done.

Know that there is always an even better way, and find it. Let the triumphs as well as the disappointments of the past inspire you to create a more enriching and fulfilling future.

The quality of the world you live in depends on the quality of value that you're willing to create. Be more than willing, and make your world an even more beautiful place.

John :h

Now on a lighter note. I'm extremely surprised Vegemite was not used as an alternative to water-boarding at Gitmo. I view this as a win win strategy. I think it world elicit the same result without all the controversy!?
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Lovely post techie - thanks.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Grumble Grumble....Up early again....this time for son's cricket....

Will read back later when I have some P&Q.
                              CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Hi techie, thank you that is a lovely post. I dont know what it is but found yesterday overwhelming, just too many negative thoughts so reading that has given me something else to focus on than the shitty thoughts i had going. Bonus was i only ate one small slice of cheesecake for afters and got over not eating the whole lot before the locusts got to it.

In between cricket games too CW so know what you mean, mr happy working until lunch so i've got the lot to get to and from. Out the door with a smile on me dial...

Comment

Working...
                                X