Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos associates Feb 2011

You mongrel G,

I just opened that link!!!!!! I best rush out and buy the second edition of how to be less gullible when at the same time trying to date sober blokes...:H:H:H
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;1067410 wrote: You mongrel G,

I just opened that link!!!!!! I best rush out and buy the second edition of how to be less gullible when at the same time trying to date sober blokes...:H:H:H
      Ron01 will have a book/site for that too, i'm sure.

Beagl's, What's happening?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Comment

You alright there girly girl ?
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

beagle;1067417 wrote: LIFE & IT'S CONSEQUENCES WILL HAPPEN
            Yep, that's how it goes Beag's. Life sure isn't all smooth sailing as we all know. The peak's and trough's will alway's be a part of it. I suppose it's how we respond to life that seems to be the trick. Sorry for that broad generalisation!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Well, i've got to go. Got a gig tonight. Good to see you Saph, and keep up the positive attitude! Best wishes with yer date. You too Jones. Here's a site that might be useful for ya's. www.gothegropesober.com

Nice to see you Beagle. Take it easy friend, and try to think positive. You are a young woman, and you have a big, bright future waiting for you right now, even if you find it hard to see at the moment. There is ALWAY'S hope. We just have to look hard to find it sometimes. Ooroo.xx

Comment

Gotta go hori dori, I'm fusked. See you wonderbill folk in the morning. Sweet dreams. xxx
                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Okey Dokey...I'm off like a bucket of prawns in the sun......but not before I scare you with upcoming chapter titles.........

1. How to awaken primal, unsettling, sexy feelings in your quarry.
                  2. Conversation is like making beautiful love together.
                  3. First date duds
                  4. Why is finding love like horse trading.
                  5. Sex is like a steak
                  6. Peel back her layers and lay bare her inner fantasies.

ACTUAL PUBLISHED TEXT here people....I can photograph and post the contents....I am serious this is the saddest rag I have ever read.:H:H:H

OK enough excitement for this heart.

Night night.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

hello,
                    no time to read much but love and hugs to you Beagle... not sure whats up but looking forward to you feeling lots better soon i hope. take extremely good care of you please!
                    hugs
                    ficks
                    xoxooxxoxoxxoxxxoxxo

Comment

Working...
                    X