The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My nephew called me from Afghanistan a few minutes ago. It was so great to hear his voice!!!!!!!
    :yay::bananacomputer::yay::bananacomputer::yay:

(Luckily I carried my cell phone in my pocket with me to the restroom at work.:H)
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

WooHoo!! Nora! I know that was a great feeling. I'll be praying for his safety.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hallo all - am waiting for daughter to arrive as today is her birthday and she is on her way over - just called complaining about traffic. LOL. Okay - I wish you would all stop going on about SPECIAL brownies. I have NEVER tasted a SPECIAL brownie. if anyone would like to send me one I would appreciate it !!!!!!!!! Ahem! Nora - so pleased that your nephew called from Afghanistan - wonderful - so pleased he is well and safe. Bet that made your day!!

Elizabeth just arrived - back later

hugs, sun XXXX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

rubywillow;1054223 wrote: Do you suspect Vick doesn't have internet??
          I got a kick out of that too Rubes. Vicki I really think you need to relax hun.:l

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1054309 wrote: Okay - I wish you would all stop going on about SPECIAL brownies. I have NEVER tasted a SPECIAL brownie. if anyone would like to send me one I would appreciate it !!!!!!!!! Ahem!
            Trade ya for some hobnobs?? Or maybe Nora's nephew can fix us up when he gets home

Evening All Jammers. Kinda tired. Still haven't taken my Christmas tree down!!! And it ain't happenin tonight either. :H Collecting data and trying to keep the wolves at bay still too. Doing my best to stay positive and focused and that's all one can do right?

Hope you're all having a good evening. Mama hope your traveling is safe and good news all around.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

good evening one and all happy friday ... well me dead tired someone just knock me out and lay me down to sleep ... but good news i dont get to sleep in tomorrow morning i get to take luke and get his first ID CARD AND DRIVERS HAND BOOK for him to study ... so he will be happy ..
              well anyway looks like everyone is doing great keep it going ... love and hugs
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

NoraC;1054233 wrote: My nephew called me from Afghanistan a few minutes ago. It was so great to hear his voice!!!!!!!
                :yay::bananacomputer::yay::bananacomputer::yay:

(Luckily I carried my cell phone in my pocket with me to the restroom at work.:H)
                Nora, you're not one of those peeps who has phone conversations while sitting on the terlet ...are you?

Comment

fennel;1054328 wrote: Nora, you're not one of those peeps who has phone conversations while sitting on the terlet ...are you?
                  Yep and she takes her whoopy cushion too Fennel.:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

It is hard to relax when you don't have internet ALL DAY LONG!!!! This is way worse than alcohol cravings! Has anyone heard from Swan? I'm so very worried about her. I haven't heard from Trucker or Grateful either! Hey, yall, my phone does work! I love you all and miss you so much! Love, Vicki
                    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1054330 wrote: Yep and she takes her whoopy cushion too Fennel.:H
                      I can just imagine the noises emanating from the stall ...I suppose all the ladies fled the rest room, leaving Nora to converse in (relative) peace with dear nephew!

Comment

sick of being sick;1054333 wrote: It is hard to relax when you don't have internet ALL DAY LONG!!!! This is way worse than alcohol cravings! Has anyone heard from Swan? I'm so very worried about her. I haven't heard from Trucker or Grateful either! Hey, yall, my phone does work! I love you all and miss you so much! Love, Vicki
                        Hang in there, Vicki ...did you call for a repair dude?

Comment

She's a clever one that Nora--I caught her sneaking coke once.:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

DON'T ASK SUNNI!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Where did my post go???
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Honey I'm home and I've had a hard day........love Shania Twain
                                ok day at work but super busy as usual and brought a box of work to do over weekend...and my boss loves email and sends it constantly....AAAARRRGH
                                I dont want a special brownie...the few times I tried special I was very paranoid and wanted the entire experince to end.
                                Sunni...I LOVE the name Elizabeth....it is so elegant and graceful
                                Nora..I am starting to think you are a lover of Mary Jane.....and it cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!
                                Dad is good....he met with surgeon today in Atlanta and doc told him no surgery....just chemo. Dad is thrilled, but I am worried cause chemo to the stomach is NOT a good thing

Tony, you poor baby...5 more weeks? I think I would have to kill Hubs and make it look like an accident and get insurance money!!
                                Bird...eating lentil soup in your honor
                                AND I STILL WANT TO GO TO ROME....
                                ok off to watch a movie and sip warm soup and pork rinds and sweet tea.......I will probably die of a heart attack soon
                                I love you all more than.......pork rinds!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Rubes..have fun with the whoopie cushion and take care of your babies and daughter
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxo
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X