The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just deleted 2 of mine Sunni but it was odd cuz I got the feeling I was deleting someone elses by mistake??? WEIRD

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

HI SUNNI...I LOVE YOU
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

why are u deleting posts RC? No secrets or shame here

Comment

Nah wasn't that Mama. Made reference to a drug and decided out of respect for others I would delete it even though it was just a joke.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ok......I hope you are doing well. I TOTALLY understand financial struggles baby. IT SUCKS and I am here for you if you need me.
            xoxo

Comment

That is so odd - I had come back and answered everyone - and when I checked - it was gone. BUM !!! Hi Jan - I love you too Flower!! RC - NO fair you deleting my post. Jan - when we called Elizabeth Elizabeth you wouldn't believe the number of people that asked me if I had called her that after HRH !!!!! Who is Mary Jane (re Nora). Yeah Tony - Five weeks is a LONG time....... I went to Rome a long time ago - it is beautiful. Crazy but beautiful. Also went to Naples on my motorcycle, then stayed on the boat of some friends for a week who also had a house on the Isle of Ischia - just idyllic. Oh those were the days. single, carefree yada yada yada.

Hey all, I have heard from Swan and she is doing well - as well as can be expected - I will let you know but she is good. Loves you all.

I have the WHOLE weekend off - well, hopefully - the store manager called in today sick - absolutely unheard of - so am hoping he will be okay tomorrow, if not, I have offered to go in.

Hugs to all,

Love, Sun XXX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Thanks Mama. I'm staying positive most moments. haha Staying off the wine too. Someone can give me a gentle reminder tomorrow as a little voice today said it's Friday! It may resurface tomorrow. Think I'm safe but can't hurt to put that out there. xoxo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Sunni you're going to have to come visit me so I can give you an edumacation.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Sunni Bunni...Mary Jane is marijuana silly!!!
                    try to be strong RC, but that same demon whispers in my ear all the damn time!!

Comment

You lot must think I am SO naive!!!!!!! Well I am NOT !! So there!!

Hugs Sun XXX
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

fennel;1054328 wrote: Nora, you're not one of those peeps who has phone conversations while sitting on the terlet ...are you?
                        ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!
                        I was wearing my jacket and my phone was in my pocket when I went into the restroom. I don't want to talk to anyone when I'm on the toilet thank you very much. :H:H One of my pet peeves is being in the stall when I'm at work and having somebody come into the restroom.....'Hello, who's in here and then proceeding to have a conversation with me!! ullull' It happens all the time.
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1054309 wrote: Hallo all - am waiting for daughter to arrive as today is her birthday and she is on her way over - just called complaining about traffic. LOL. Okay - I wish you would all stop going on about SPECIAL brownies. I have NEVER tasted a SPECIAL brownie. if anyone would like to send me one I would appreciate it !!!!!!!!! Ahem! Nora - so pleased that your nephew called from Afghanistan - wonderful - so pleased he is well and safe. Bet that made your day!!

Elizabeth just arrived - back later

hugs, sun XXXX
                          We've got to take care of you Sunnie -:schmokin::schmokin:

AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I hope you all know that I'm just joking around. :H:H:H
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Goodmorning all, I hope that you have a lovely weekend. Thanks for your kind thoughts and words yesterday, it means a great deal to me, and it helps give me strength and conviction to keep on trucking. I am off to the rink,
                              Hill
                              Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Good morning, Hill. Best of luck this weekend. I'm sending strength your way!!

Okay, guys, maybe Sunny isn't naive...but I have to ask...how do you put "that" in brownies....just crush it up or what? NOT that I am going to put any in my brownies today....just always wondered and didn't want to ask anybody.

What else is going on today?
                                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Working...
                                X