Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

We love you too :h
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I knowed it-dat's why I cud say it.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

R.C.! Holy crap, that's scary! I knew diet sodas were bad, but not why. Why is it even legal for there to be an exchange of $ from Monsanto to the American diabetes / dietetic associations?

Comment

Morning Fennel....now don't stop serving the Diet Coke at Dos Gatos!!!!

RC - I even talked to my therapist about my Diet Coke addiction!!! I told her that I switched from alcohol to Diet Coke. And I can't seem to shake this off my back. :upset::upset:
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

NoraC;1054403 wrote: ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!
            I was wearing my jacket and my phone was in my pocket when I went into the restroom. I don't want to talk to anyone when I'm on the toilet thank you very much. :H:H One of my pet peeves is being in the stall when I'm at work and having somebody come into the restroom.....'Hello, who's in here and then proceeding to have a conversation with me!! ullull' It happens all the time.
            Mrs. Fennel says that's a serious violation of the "Toilettiquette" rules! You should post a list of rules on the terlet door! So sorry you're working with terlettiquette scofflaws.

Comment

fennel;1054659 wrote: R.C.! Holy crap, that's scary! I knew diet sodas were bad, but not why. Why is it even legal for there to be an exchange of $ from Monsanto to the American diabetes / dietetic associations?
              Well would there even be a need for a diabetic or heart and stroke or cancer or special services for depression/add and on and on??

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Nora, I can probably save $ by ordering formaldehyde from a laboratory supply place and mixing it with cola extract.

Comment

NoraC;1054661 wrote: Morning Fennel....now don't stop serving the Diet Coke at Dos Gatos!!!!

RC - I even talked to my therapist about my Diet Coke addiction!!! I told her that I switched from alcohol to Diet Coke. And I can't seem to shake this off my back. :upset::upset:
                  You are your own diet coke control board. :new:

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1054669 wrote: Well would there even be a need for a diabetic or heart and stroke or cancer or special services for depression/add and on and on??
                    Good point!

Comment

lol thanks for getting it in spite of my grammar Fennel.:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

You are all a bunch of loons today!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I am cracking up.
                        Well, it has already begun. Hubs has my money in his account and he is questioning every single purchase. Why do we need two shampoos? Why do you have to have conditioner? So Rog....
                        this is for you and me (everyone else cover your ears) FUCKITYFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKITYFUCK!!!!!!:durn:
                        Hill, enjoy your day sweetie and try to forget the bad memories and learn from them and forgive yourself. I dont know what you did, but it sounds like it must have been a doozie.
                        Rubes....drive safe....your description of your day was hysterical.:H
                        ok the rest of you looney amped up on diet coke friends...I am off do laundry and go to the store. and if papa bear starts any more shit....HE can do the grocery shopping.
                        We will be fine......this is just a huge adjustment for me. I have never had to explain where my money went. But I am putting my big girl panties on.
                        Plus they say (whoever they is) that the three most stressful things in life are death, marriage and starting a new job. So I am just a sensitive stressed out broke crybaby right now!!:upset::upset:
                        Bye.....love you all more than..........pot brownies!!!:H
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I have an idea that will put ol' Papa bear in his place. Quit washing your hair and shaving. Tell him how much money you're saving on razors as you rub your bristly legs against his...and wait until he gets a look at your pits! :H

Comment

"Aspartame is especially dangerous for diabetics.
                            We found that some physicians, who believed that they had a patient with retinopathy, in fact, had symptoms caused by Aspartame. The Aspartame drives the blood sugar out of control. Thus diabetics may suffer acute memory loss due to the fact that aspartic acid and phenylalanine are NEUROTOXIC when taken without the other amino acids necessary for a good balance.
                            Treating diabetes is all about BALANCE.
                            Especially with diabetics, the Aspartame passes the blood/brain barrier and it then deteriorates the neurons of the brain; causing various levels of brain damage, Seizures, Depression, Manic depression, Panic attacks, Uncontrollable anger and rage."
                            Well, there's the explanation of why I am so dumb!!! Geez, thank you so much, RC!!! Love you!
                            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hi Everyone feeling a little down and lost today..Went downtown to get the stay away paper's for my sister's ahole boyfriend the frigginplace is closed on saturdays, any way gotta go back monday. My sister still is not talking to me about the bills we where suppose to go 50/50 on gas,electricty water etc. Yestesday she called up verizon and had the phone service cut off that meant i couldn't get on line i flipped out called them up and got it turned back on. I gotta talk to my oldest sister and see what to do since this one doesen't talk. Anyway hope you all are doing good hopefully see you in chat.

Comment

Awwh, Truck baby. Cut off the switches to electricity in her room, maybe other selected areas. I have SO many devious schemes. But DON'T get physical with those loons!!!Your too good for that.

Obviously, the RubeMobile has (finally) landed. WHAT A DAY!! And my daughter does it every day. TWO wrecks on the interstate. Have tons of pics to post, lots to address, but I came straight in and turned on GROWN UP TV!!! I believe there should be a sign over all kiddie things that says " Ye Grandparents Who Enter Here, Abandon All Hope. This Is The Gate to H*@L!" Seriously, we had a blast, after I found a wooden spoon paddle, informed Jack I COULD spank his butt and his Momma's too!
                                RC knows I'm a diet coke fiend. If I quit that all that's left is fishnet hose and the red light district! :H
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X